Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Searching for honest to god 49 day photo

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Searching for honest to god 49 day photo Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2019, 07:08 AM #1
Sign

Sign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really nice
Searching for honest to god 49 day photo

With my normal 3 week veg I want a reliable 10 week turnaround, or less but I think this is already going to be hard to meet this timeline.

Importance to me in descending order:
Potency, not sure autos are there yet and if it can't get me there in a couple puffs I'd like to consider something else.
Normal seeds and hopefully inbred enough for me to make more so I don't need to keep buying. I prefer starting from seed. I do have sts on hand but prefer natural.
Yield doesn't have to be huge but I'd prefer more to less obviously.
Indica vs sativa not important as it all feels the same to me thus far.
Smell, taste, visual bag appeal etc are all totally meaningless to me. I mean I like things that smell good but if I can meet all my requirements with a strain called dog fart I'd still be happy.

Putting my thoughts on text makes me think I need to look at autos but I'm not sure the potency is there yet. Plus i do like the option of taking a clone to exist. It's not that my tolerance is super high I'm a daily before bed user but I really don't like smoking repeatedly. And I prefer to smoke over eat it, although I do sauté my fan leaves and eat them like spinach, only problem is it gets me high for too long if I eat too much lol

I've done the strain searching on seedsman and read all the Cindy 99 threads here but it seems most are not quite 7 week strains even if advertised as such and if it's not truly done then it's not done.

So I come to the knowledgeable people here to put out some feelers to see if such an animal exists that fits the above criteria and actually finishes, really finishes in 49 days or less.
Sign is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2019, 07:30 AM #2
mr underhill

mr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nicemr underhill is just really nice
search around for some Chunk D Hashplant.
A buddy did a test grow of it last fall and there were 49 to 56 day phenotypes.
Classic old school deep chunky plants. I know it's out there just can't remember which seed bank. I'll be on the hunt for some myself
mr underhill is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:40 AM #3
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivorLester Beans is a survivor
Joey Weed C99. 50 days it is perfect. Potent. I think if it goes longer it ruins the effect.

Also while you check that out at the hemp Depot check out Beanhoarder seeds there. His blueberry and c99 hybrids run 7 weeks.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:16 AM #4
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Sour bubble doesn't yield well but fits the rest of the bill.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:42 AM #5
snel

snel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura aboutsnel has a spectacular aura about
Female seedsvsex bud got some quick phenos and lovely high. They've got a forum on here
snel is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2019, 08:55 AM #6
madalasatori

madalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of lightmadalasatori is a glorious beacon of light
Critical + by Dinafem has some solid 7 week phenos that are quite narcotic. I think they also do a fast critical which is self explanatory.
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2019, 09:51 AM #7
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
My first thoughts for trying to be done in 49

C99

Shiva Skunk

California Indica (I found some fast phenos in a pack, was a long time ago though)
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2019, 10:38 AM #8
jaded1

jaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to alljaded1 is a name known to all
Loads of potent autos about these days Sign.Mephisto has some top notch auto lines

Old 05-04-2019, 04:41 PM #9
Spongerob

Spongerob is on a distinguished road
AK 47 maybe?
Spongerob is offline Quote

Old 05-04-2019, 04:59 PM #10
russian420

russian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the roughrussian420 is a jewel in the rough
What do you want to do?
Fast bad smoke or better well done grow and curing ?

Why so desperate?

These things needs alot time if you want enjoy it for real.

Dont mind
i like tell truth only
russian420 is offline Quote