What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones I sent through mail, parcel opened, clones crushed but parcel delivered

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys,

I recently sent two clones to the UK.

The strange thing is that the parcel arrived very quickly, in 2 days and got delivered.

However when the person opened the parcel, the plastic clone containers were crushed. Clearly pinched and twisted by hand. One clone even died.

Should I be worried? I mean why open the parcel, crush the clones and then deliver the parcel? Normally if there was a problem they should have confiscated it no?

What could this mean?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clearly pinched and twisted by hand. One clone even died.
Someone (postal service) has a vendetta or twisted sense of humor not wanting you to grow?

Better to stick with seeds. Easier to camouflage.

W

Water-

Hi guys,

I recently sent two clones to the UK.

The strange thing is that the parcel arrived very quickly, in 2 days and got delivered.

However when the person opened the parcel, the plastic clone containers were crushed. Clearly pinched and twisted by hand. One clone even died.

Should I be worried? I mean why open the parcel, crush the clones and then deliver the parcel? Normally if there was a problem they should have confiscated it no?

What could this mean?

I think if anybody should be worried it would be the guy you sent them to, not you.

It means that the postal service knows that herb is possibly being grown at that location, obviously

probably not worth getting arrested for one clone.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless your return addy was real, you shouldn’t worry.

The other person, on the other hand, might consider keeping their activities on the hush for a while.

G

GatorGumbo

Sounds like he got caught on a Friday before closing time so they just twisted up the clones. That would be my guess.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Maybe the guy who delivered it did so in the Ace Ventura fashion. :biggrin:

Did the package look like it had been opened then taped back up again? It seems weird that if they knew what was in it, they would just crush/twist them and send them on their way. I would think they would either confiscate them right at customs so they could say they intercepted illicit drugs, or after discovering them re-tape the box and set up a sting.

Doesn't make sense to put a warning sign on the bait you're using to catch a fish. Still seems really off... I gotta admit that it takes some balls to receive clones in the mail. I'll stick with seeds myself.

thailer

i wouldn't worry. i also wouldn't be sending clones internationally anymore. sending within the USA is ok as long as you wrap properly so the package doesn't become moist over time. i went to the post office last week and was accused after paying for my package, that there was an odor of marijuana. i told her it was books even though it was pretty clear there was no book in there. She says there is definitely a smell of marijuana and told me that even though Washington is legal, i can not mail it and it seems like most fault is with the sender; not the receiver. I told her again it is not marijuana and she said ok. package arrived in a red state three days later ok. responses to me were that nothing is gonna happen except they confiscate and put a letter in the package and continue delivering it. some people have had multiple packages confiscated with an elbow or a cooler filled with plants. nothing has ever happened as long as you follow a few simple rules: use a real address that has no connection to you for the return address, cuts are not as "bad" as sending rooted plants, make sure there is no signature required and if they show up at the door asking for signature, refuse the package because thats a sting.

SATIVAUSTRALIS

Hey there thc123
this is unrelated but do you know what JAHGREENLABELS seed company's name is
im trying to track down his gentics,
many thanks

THC123

Veteran
Well nothing happened with the parcel, but now there is a new security risk that has to do with my job (and something I had no control over). I cannot say anything here but the only thing I can say is that AGAIN, I won't be able to grow for a YEAR!!! This is the second year in a row...... makes me real sad... I still have plants in the woods but it is just not the same. 365 days to go and I can grow again.......:moon::moon::moon::moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts