So I knew when I tried it I knew that I had slacked on properly collecting and storing fresh pollen but hoped it would still give me a dozen or so seeds instead of a hundred... I got two. Lesson learned.
Here’s the kewl bit... these are a first look at possible f4 generation of Zam x Guatemalan. They’re the Guatemalan dom pollinated by the zam13bx stud.
Interestingly I let another male from that studs brothers go for a bit because he was trifoliate and I thought it was neat to see so now that trait has shown up again and even if it’s only the cotyledons that’s still 33% more photosynthetic potential to add to building a strong root structure and meristem.