Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > dots.

Thread Title Search
dots. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 10:11 PM #51

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold

Chin Checks: show no love to the homo thugs. 17 in dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless.gardens View Post

i love my mini

.............. is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2019, 01:18 PM #52

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
sup boys.

I don't have a decent camera atm! plz excuse my absence.

A little garden update for anyone interested:

The girls are really doing me proud, I have not had a bad plant yet, every plant has been worthy im grateful for that.

My last pop, 20 odd plants only 4 girls!

Dubble Baked (OGKB2.0 x sour dub) only 3 came up, (no blame, its winter here) out of those I have a nice girl + clones you can see in the pic above. 1 standout male and one runt male.
The dragonsblood-tk-chromediesel all males. 1 standout male.

currently flowering a couple apollo13 x Atonic (cbd) from bad dawg

All the Chin Checks are coming up atm jumping out the coco.. shoutout & much love to the man

In veg I have some crosses I made last round- sour sams, Hawaiian sams, as well as the Vietnamese and bubble skunk haze.

I attempted some pics here of the bubble skunk haze.

Quote:

i love my mini

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2019, 05:44 PM #53
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
Woooow, frosty AF, congrats mate
unnamedmike is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:21 AM #54

Thanks mike.

I slacked on pest management recently and ended up with a colony of fungas gnats, 1 application of neem oil and they were gone every last one. Back to weekly applications as a preventative.

Don't blame them who wouldn't want to eat these roots

Can you believe this is 50% sour bubble

Hawaiian Sam left Sour Sam right

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 06-30-2019, 07:58 PM #55

16/17 chin checks up. Went digging in the one one that didn’t come up and couldn’t find a bean so maybe missed planting that one. Lol.

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 07-02-2019, 07:40 PM #56

Ring-a-ding ding ding dong Keep their heads ringin

Chunkys cookieDub
#largehoe

Quote:

i love my mini

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:18 PM #57
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one All the plants look beautiful though great job!
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2019, 07:45 AM #58

No vaseline

Hawaiian

another Hawaiian

BSH

BSH another one

BSH another one

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 07-03-2019, 07:48 AM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one All the plants look beautiful though great job!
Hi Agent. Thank you brother. I hope you are enjoying your outdoor

Quote:

i love my mini

Old 07-03-2019, 07:51 AM #60
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bro! They are doing alright, not as fat as last year but I didn't get any compost tea on them yet.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is online now Quote