Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Coco Coir > dots.

Thread Title Search
dots. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2019, 12:05 PM #11
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
growing in coco boys.

From seed. Topped and potted up. Flipping soon.

Group shot
View Image

Fleshy roots
View Image
View Image

fucking crazy roots they gonna explode!

didnt check all details, but transplant them they will improve even more, when there not flowering too long yet,

or which pot size the are yet?
I got mouths to feed
There ain't nothing in this world for free
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
Though you know, I wish I couldOh no there ain't no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good"
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2019, 06:24 AM #12

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by andl View Post
fucking crazy roots they gonna explode!

didnt check all details, but transplant them they will improve even more, when there not flowering too long yet,

or which pot size the are yet?
hey man, Yeah that picture was taken during transplant, they are in 200mm pots now around 4 litres.
I have roots out the bottom already so Im choosing Friday to flip
I watered them in too low pH when potting up, so I watered today at 5.9pH and tested the runoff and pH is still too low, it is showing on some plants so tomorrow I will take the time to flush them through with 6.0pH 1.4EC (tap is .2 base)
My bad

Thanks for coming through
.............. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:35 AM #13
andl

andl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really niceandl is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by .............. View Post
hey man, Yeah that picture was taken during transplant, they are in 200mm pots now around 4 litres.
I have roots out the bottom already so Im choosing Friday to flip
I watered them in too low pH when potting up, so I watered today at 5.9pH and tested the runoff and pH is still too low, it is showing on some plants so tomorrow I will take the time to flush them through with 6.0pH 1.4EC (tap is .2 base)
My bad

Thanks for coming through

ddoesnt look to bad you will recover them in a few days i think !

just keep then ph always same doesnt matter if ts 5,6/5,8/6,2 better keep it alwys same levels and dont jump too much kikw 5.5 to 6.5 to 5.8 and so everything about 6 will be perfect

nice so far will be watching
and keep watering with some drain every other week
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 06:40 AM #14

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
sams13

sams14

sams16

sams18

sams15 the runt, lack of rootzone development

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:49 AM #15

day one flip group shots

Old 03-21-2019, 07:21 AM #16

Mixing up a little aloe/neem/kelp/silica foliar lights out love for ma ladeez

Old 03-21-2019, 08:40 AM #17
andl

its good that you took some notes like root growth and so on these things were important if want to find a keeper/mother plant your garden looks very well and i think you
switched exactly the right time not like me ( i was waiting for some clones of a friend of mine to grow a little more and wanted to send them into flowering, same time)

now you see what happend,

plants took over, they invaded the living room the growing tent the bathroom and the closet, yesterday they told me i m welcome everytime to bring some water but i should get another accomodation like a hotel since thex were in charge now LOL
I got mouths to feed
I know I can't slow down
I can't hold back
andl is offline Quote

Old 03-21-2019, 10:51 AM #18

True grower

Old 03-30-2019, 08:40 AM #19

day 9 flower pre-cleanup

sams

another sams

Sams post shave

Group after clean up

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:47 AM #20

The next generation are in. These are under a 400. I can use it atm because of cool temps but im going to need to change it out soon because I have no AC here. I am at the mercy of the conditions so hardy genetics ae going to play a role in my spot, no temp sensitive broads that will spit balls.

I can get Twin 28watt 4ft T5 fixtures (56watt total) for $85 a pop I can fit maybe 3 or 4 of them in this 2 x 4 tent, i need to fix them to a board and daisy chain the ballasts together. They need to support seedling from zero to 8 weeks veg? Any input is appreciated