Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > on Daniel Cormier...

Thread Title Search
on Daniel Cormier... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2019, 06:06 PM #11
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud of
I really like Cormier as a guy, he seems like a nice person. I also totally understand wanting that last big pay day before he rides off into the sunset. That being said, does it seem like belts don't really mean anything in the UFC anymore? Get a belt, then call out the guy who will give you the biggest payday. How about cleaning out your division first, then going after another weight class or big money fight? Has anyone heard anything from Brock if he has any actual interest in fighting D.C.?
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:12 AM #12
bish0p

bish0p will become famous soon enoughbish0p will become famous soon enough
I just traded DC is out indefinitely due to back injury...
bish0p is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2019, 05:13 AM #13
bish0p

bish0p will become famous soon enoughbish0p will become famous soon enough
*Read, not traded
bish0p is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2019, 05:51 PM #14
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
Yeah, DC said he hurt his back when he sneezed, no joke. So i think he's still rehabbing that and also has a nagging thumb and wrist injuries (arthritic wrist, not going to go away). So he's not going to be able to fight by his 40th bday in march, even if an opponent was lined up.

I think a lot of people agree with you Lame, that it's not about belts anymore, it's about money. Top fighters care more about the size of their bank account than their legacy.

Brock's got a good deal now, shows up at WWE ppv events, wrestles for 5 mins, shouts at the camera for 10 mins, and then walks away with a mil or two.

Im sure if dana waved 10mil in his face, brock would agree to fight DC, or jon jones, or whoever.
Bababooey is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2019, 04:58 PM #15
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamenamenumbers View Post
Get a belt, then call out the guy who will give you the biggest payday. How about cleaning out your division first, then going after another weight class or big money fight? Has anyone heard anything from Brock if he has any actual interest in fighting D.C.?
They were building to a Lesnar vs DC feud when Brock showed up in some UFC PPV a while ago, with Lesnar hitting the octagon after a DC fight, showing him around and calling the UFC heavyweight division "boring" or something like that. Also, I think Brock wanted to go back to UFC for one last run (read payday) in the spring of 2018 after his WWE deal was done. That's until Vince McMahon felt his roster of wrestlers wasn't that good and made Lesnar an offer he couldn't refuse. Something like show up every other month, act like you care at least 50% of the time and get paid more than anyone else on the active roster. And you get to use McMahon's private jet and his private bathroom at WWE HQ in Stamford, CT.. Both of which are really nice from what I hear.

Like I said before, rumors say that Lesnar is out of contract with WWE after Wrestlemania in April this year. And damn I hope he makes his UFC return after that. 1st, to get him of my damn rasslin' show. And 2nd, to fight and get beat by DC. Haven't followed UFC in years with much interest, but I'd bet good money on DC to beat Lesnar. So Dana White, please give Lesnar a lot of money for the fight, you can afford it. After all, they got paid like 4 billion when they sold UFC. Sure it was at least 3 ways with that money, and Vince McMahon has that Saudi money and new TV-deal money to counter with if they do a bidding war.

All these rich fucking guys have money coming out their butt cracks, must be great for them. But damn it sure ruins a lot of stuff for the fans. Getting paid seems to be number 1 on the list of priorities for everyone, nothing wrong with that. But DC has a TV job lined up for him after he's done with MMA, he's set for life. Lesnar hides away at his Canadian ranch and shoots animals, that's not that expensive of a life and most (if not all) of it is already paid for. Dana White has a couple of billion dollars to buy old swords and new mach3 razors. And finally Vince McMahon is an out of touch millionaire (billionaire?) who thinks fart jokes are the pinnacle of comedy. All of these dudes seem to think a million or two makes a difference like they would to a regular dude.. Show me the money! I mean, c'mon!

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2019, 12:25 AM #16
Katsu

Katsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to beholdKatsu is a splendid one to behold
Next up for DC?

Francis?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	freegifmaker.me_2ewDB.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	487216

Think before you speak, then think again.
Give freely without expecting anything in return.

Katsu Bluebird on The Adam Dunn Show

Katsu's Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal - S1's & Elite Crosses

IG https://www.instagram.com/katsubluebird/
https://www.instagram.com/katsuseeds/
Katsu is online now Quote