Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2019, 04:14 AM #31
gh0stm0de
Vendor

gh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nicegh0stm0de is just really nice
Uh oh... I dont recall... Not even a copy of an email, a receipt, a text, tracking number, nothing...? It is clear that there could be significant financial incentive for slandering or otherwise defaming TT and this account was made for this purpose, legit or not. This is a great opportunity for TT to slam dunk this issue by being more forthcoming or at least presenting their own test result..
gh0stm0de is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:18 AM #32
ExtractNinja

ExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stm0de View Post
Uh oh... I dont recall... Not even a copy of an email, a receipt, a text, tracking number, nothing...?
Don't have them in front of me. It's been in the last 60 days or so. See lab test dates as approximations (accounting for lab testing turn around time of a few days to a week).

I do have a bit of worry sharing exactly the day, text, phone number, etc., because I'm not sure I won't have my name and address released publicly. I think I can find the lot number, which should be more than enough to help True Terpenes track down any issues on their end. I'll look for more info.
ExtractNinja is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:22 AM #33
ExtractNinja

ExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really niceExtractNinja is just really nice
Anyone really interested and/or suspicious of me or my motives can verify the info I posted by getting a sample testing themselves. I've not nothing to hide or fear from what I've written.

Just buy a bottle and send it to a lab (without opening the bottle) that can do such testing. A test is around $150 to $400 depending upon where you go.

Please post results in this thread. All valid testing results are welcome.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:35 AM #34
TrueTerpenes

TrueTerpenes has a spectacular aura aboutTrueTerpenes has a spectacular aura aboutTrueTerpenes has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtractNinja View Post
Don't recall the exact days but recently the samples were purchased.
Surely you remember the month in which they were purchased? Just trying to gain clarity on all of this. We take these claims very seriously and want to get the bottom of this.

Viscosity has always been terpenes. We would not jeopardize our company that has been built on testing and purity to put mineral oil in our product.

Clarity is also needed on your statement. Why did you say you had JUST enough to send to the lab in your first statement and then in your second you said you bought brand new bottles?

We will investigate all claims and want a fair process if you are telling the truth, but it is hard to understand the claims when two separate statements are conflicting.
TrueTerpenes is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 04:37 AM #35
ExtractNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtractNinja View Post
Don't have them in front of me. It's been in the last 60 days or so. See lab test dates as approximations (accounting for lab testing turn around time of a few days to a week).

I do have a bit of worry sharing exactly the day, text, phone number, etc., because I'm not sure I won't have my name and address released publicly. I think I can find the lot number, which should be more than enough to help True Terpenes track down any issues on their end. I'll look for more info.
Lot # 18110509 first lab test
Lot # 18129601 second lab test, this is listed in the 2nd lab test, as is the test date

That should be much more useful to TrueTerpenes than my order number, date, name, address, etc.

Old 01-30-2019, 04:47 AM #36
ExtractNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTerpenes View Post
Surely you remember the month in which they were purchased? Just trying to gain clarity on all of this. We take these claims very seriously and want to get the bottom of this.

Viscosity has always been terpenes. We would not jeopardize our company that has been built on testing and purity to put mineral oil in our product.

Clarity is also needed on your statement. Why did you say you had JUST enough to send to the lab in your first statement and then in your second you said you bought brand new bottles?

We will investigate all claims and want a fair process if you are telling the truth, but it is hard to understand the claims when two separate statements are conflicting.
I already stated about how long ago I purchased them, at two different times. See the test date and lot # listed on the test result from the first post.

I also just posted both of the lot numbers the samples were from. The fact it was two different lots is a big deal. I just realized it was from two different batches.

Please stop with the straw man stuff. Please just do us all a favor and focus on the issue at hand. It's a serious issue if you are intentionally or unintentionally adding mineral oil and forgetting to add terpenens. And re-read my posts relating to how much I had when I decided to send in samples for testing. I never wrote I had "just" enough, I never wrote how much I had left. And I already explained that good laboratory practices diciate a new and unopened sample must be sent to the lab (I did that to protect TT and get legit results).

Old 01-30-2019, 05:51 AM #37
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Tens of thousands of people using this product without any real knowledge what it is because it's a proprietary secret.

I thought the whole reason we all grew our own was in part, for the sole purpose, of knowing what was in it! You all enjoy walking around with robot dicks in your mouth, I'm going to stick to old fashion organic homegrown; chemical and solvent free.

They make portable vape e-nails now too. Rosin in a small silicone container and you're good to go. No need for all this filler juice in the first place. Completely unnecessary industry entirely fabricated by creating a false need. Trend.

Where there is a trend, there will always be some quick fly by night company looking to cash in before the weather shifts. Look at the seed market as a perfect example.

I think TrueTerps has a lot of explaining and a lot of information they need to provide before they come in here waving a magic wand touting their excellence.

They are just as new here as the other guy and just because they are a company vs an individual does not grant them any more validity. If they want to defend themselves against this accusation, to protect their brand, maybe they can do so by providing facts and data.

After all, the only reason they made the account, is to ensure their bottom end isn't impacted. They don't want the cash train to stop.

The OP - isn't suggesting any other products. He isn't shilling. I don't care if he is their biggest troll, if his data is correct, then he has every logical reason to be!

If anything needs to be taken with a grain of salt, it's the claims of the one trying to protect their cash cow - NOT - the other way around. Sorry. Just my opinion on this topic. The potential of such happening, is EXACTLY why I've stayed away from carts; Prove my skepticism wrong.

Both of you, welcome to ICmag and I hope a civil tone is maintained and a public resolution achieved.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 05:26 PM #38
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I gotta disagree.... True Terpenes is reputable whether they are part of this forum or not... There is nothing that says Extract Ninja has any type of credentials
MrBungle is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:39 PM #39
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
Not to mention if you are going to accuse a company of adulterating their own product in which the company goes out of their way to make known it is pure 100% terpenes along with independent lab results and accreditation... You better come with better documentation than a couple graphs.... Show us something real or it is fake news....
MrBungle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2019, 06:51 PM #40
ExtractNinja

As far as I know I'm the only one providing test results from independent labs showing what's in Viscosity. TT doesn't provide anything like what I've provided. They provide an SDS that has no useful info about what's in there, a COA that likewise has no info about what's in there, and other non-relevent certs.

What I provided is what needs to be provided. There's nothing more or better that could have been provided. It's not "just graphs" to people who know what they are looking at. And please stop with the fake news stuff.

So, I'm the only one providing science, data and facts. TT provides their word so far, and that's it. I'd love to see TT show independent 3rd party lab GC results, proving the lab tests I had done were erroneous. Or at least provide some type of proof to back up their claims. At minimum they could just describe what type of terpenes they claim is in Viscosity, they could tell is what class of terp, etc, without giving away secrets.

There are not a lot of odorless and flavorless terps they could be using. And the lab tests ruled those out as ingredients in Viscosity.