Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Old School Kentucky Strains

Thread Title Search
Old School Kentucky Strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2019, 01:07 AM #11
Hillbilly419

Hillbilly419 will become famous soon enoughHillbilly419 will become famous soon enough
Looking good been seeing this on IG

Old 06-20-2019, 01:39 AM #12
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Theres still actually Skunk weed on the planet,I'ld give my left nut to find it
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 06-20-2019, 11:18 PM #13
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
It used to be in these parts back in the 90s, straight skunk funk. lime green with Red hairs, and there was some a bit greener with Red hairs. Straight dynamite!!!! I figure the older guys let it die with them. Nobody really smokes much weed anymore, prescription drugs, and meth have destoryed the area
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2019, 11:26 PM #14
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Yeah last time I had an actual Skunk was 1981,and not just any skunk.
Even those in the right circles were paying 250 a zip for that stuff,back in those days.
Granted it came from the guys sis that owned a nice patch of land in Hawaii

Old 06-20-2019, 11:29 PM #15
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant futuregeneva_sativa has a brilliant future
anyone have info re the Russian JB was playing with ?
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2019, 11:32 PM #16
NEW ENGLAND

I still may take a week long vacation to Kentucky shortly,I have family there that I've never met.
I know I had/have an uncle Dice and an aunt Dolly.
I have pictures my dad gave me of his dad wearing a big straw hat & coveralls....no shit
Always wanted to visit there,meet some of my fathers side.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:48 AM #17
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
I still feel there's some old timer that's in his 80-maybe 90s that would probably say I stopped growing 15-20yr ago.....but Ive got the seeds I uses to cross. My bet is there's somebody in these hills/hollers with that skunk. But finding a TRUTHFUL person would be another thing. That's why it's gonna be near impossible, because oldtimers worked there asses,off in these coal mines and they value there stuff, ie there weed, seed, strain. I figure alot of guys passed away with that skunk we want in there sock drawer or fridge.....old lady through them away. There's always hope though.

Old 06-21-2019, 01:00 AM #18
NEW ENGLAND

Here's to hoping

Old 06-21-2019, 04:12 AM #19
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I smoked probably the best skunk weed ever in the mid 90s. You couldn't hold the smoke down 3 sec without coughing your lungs up. Man it was strong stuff, I think the guy said it come from OH....so it's hard to say. There's definitely some old hillbilly strains id put up against anything if you could find them. Like I said prescription drugs took alot of weed smokers and growers. The need for weed/strain wasn't as much of concern for these generation because there dealing with addiction. And honestly anybody ever been dope sick knows weed Is like the last thing you want. Tight circles im sure have some killer, but the good stuff it's hard to say,

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:15 PM #20
numberguy

numberguy is on a distinguished road
magic beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
I smoked probably the best skunk weed ever in the mid 90s. You couldn't hold the smoke down 3 sec without coughing your lungs up. Man it was strong stuff, I think the guy said it come from OH....so it's hard to say. There's definitely some old hillbilly strains id put up against anything if you could find them. Like I said prescription drugs took alot of weed smokers and growers. The need for weed/strain wasn't as much of concern for these generation because there dealing with addiction. And honestly anybody ever been dope sick knows weed Is like the last thing you want. Tight circles im sure have some killer, but the good stuff it's hard to say,
You wernt ready then and didnt follow up, what makes you think you are in a better position today? Just what do you have to offer someone like you wish to find? some poly gee whizz mish mash? did you keep a pure line that might interest some 80 or 90 year old magician? are you going to be truthful to him? that works both ways. Do you allways have something on hand to prove you are who you say you are? will you have the were with all to recognize the one you seek? or just say damn and walk away? The truth was spoken to you and you did not believe it what has changed? I dont mean to single you out, but if you are going hunting you need to be prepared. like recognizes like, the search continues
numberguy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.