Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > the conspiracy theory thread

Thread Title Search
the conspiracy theory thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2019, 01:04 AM #41
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Damn it AOH. I KNOW you are not this ignorant. Aiding and abetting CRIMINALS is a fucking crime. ILLEGAL immigrants are fucking CRIMINALS. Quit your mental gymnastics for your buddies to give you rep. On a serious note tho... who is your masseuse? I need her number... towing the party line all day everyday MUST be physically taxing! But everyday after your morning cup of coffee and when The View ends you are out and about picking up the line once again!
which party are you referring to, fishy? WTF is the View? i don't watch tv. i am a life-long member of the GOP. well, i was before i watched the bottomfeeders sell their souls by backing drumph. i used to belong to the NRA too. still support the 2nd amendment, but their recently exposed forays into politics cut them off. you don't know much of anything, i'm afraid. no mental gymnastics here. nope, not buying it on immigrants. damn near every church backs assisting migrants because their reading of the Bible tells them it is the Christian and moral thing to do. that tells me all i need to know.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:32 AM #42
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
which party are you referring to, fishy? WTF is the View? i don't watch tv. i am a life-long member of the GOP. well, i was before i watched the bottomfeeders sell their souls by backing drumph. i used to belong to the NRA too. still support the 2nd amendment, but their recently exposed forays into politics cut them off. you don't know much of anything, i'm afraid. no mental gymnastics here. nope, not buying it on immigrants. damn near every church backs assisting migrants because their reading of the Bible tells them it is the Christian and moral thing to do. that tells me all i need to know.
Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir. And careful bringing the Bible into things. Pretty sure the Bible says to kill homos in Leviticus yet modern society doesn’t. Also I’m pretty sure fucking little kids is frowned upon in the greatest fictional story ever told yet MULTIPLE religions have scandals out involving such accusations.
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 01:38 AM #43
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir.

Criminal is a funny word. I never thought growing weed made me a criminal. But many served time for it. Walking accross a line drawn by somebody does not mean jack shit. Quit whining about it. 6 billion dollars could actually do something good. Something shithead has yet to do.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:57 AM #44
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Criminal is a funny word. I never thought growing weed made me a criminal. But many served time for it. Walking accross a line drawn by somebody does not mean jack shit. Quit whining about it. 6 billion dollars could actually do something good. Something shithead has yet to do.
Cool story kiddo... however what you THINK doesn’t mean fuck all as laws are concerned. If you don’t think the wall is coming you are living in fantasy land. Trump is only giving the dems a chance to restart the government. He could and should tell them to fuck off keep gov closed and save the $6B on wasted government spending
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 03:05 AM #45
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.
Imagine what a bigger mystery the Titanic sinking would be if their were no survivors. They were damn lucky that the seas were so calm, otherwise I'm thinking those lifeboats would have been easily swamped in the heavy seas.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 03:58 AM #46
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
The easiest environment for conspiracy is one where conspiracies are suspected everywhere.

Old 01-12-2019, 05:08 AM #47
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir. And careful bringing the Bible into things. Pretty sure the Bible says to kill homos in Leviticus yet modern society doesn’t. Also I’m pretty sure fucking little kids is frowned upon in the greatest fictional story ever told yet MULTIPLE religions have scandals out involving such accusations.
one mans immigrant is anothers illegal alien. one persons freedom fighter (pot farmer?) is another persons terrorist/drug dealer. members of modern society ( most of them, lol) have indeed moved beyond the more primitive aspects of early Christianity. but i do not believe that relieves decent people of their duty to help their fellow man. you are, of course, free to disagree with my view. religious folk run the gamut of behavior, just as non-religious folks. the "none of the above" respondents to questions about ones religion are no exclusive paragons of virtue either. are you trying to score by pointing out that people are...human?

Old 01-12-2019, 09:26 AM #48
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:

What part of Bible say "Kill homos..!!" ??

Am reading frequently and there is no such claim in Bible.. there is a story of Sodomah and Ghomorah but those "homos" was destroyed by God fire from sky.. and their angels..

now in modern history they founded place that was hitted by meteorite right on a place where city Ghomorah existed so
story is not false.. something happends there..

Also God give advice to mans that they dont lie together with another man.. but rather to search for female if he wish to have
sexual intercurse..

God is much smarter than a man so i see them as gold advices that will suit you in your life in proper way..

Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:36 AM #49
Bgoat

Bgoat will become famous soon enoughBgoat will become famous soon enough
I like the jehovah's witnesses's.. they are the best.
Bgoat is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 10:05 AM #50
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
What part of Bible say "Kill homos..!!" ??

Am reading frequently and there is no such claim in Bible.. there is a story of Sodomah and Ghomorah but those "homos" was destroyed by God fire from sky.. and their angels..

now in modern history they founded place that was hitted by meteorite right on a place where city Ghomorah existed so
story is not false.. something happends there..

Also God give advice to mans that they dont lie together with another man.. but rather to search for female if he wish to have
sexual intercurse..

God is much smarter than a man so i see them as gold advices that will suit you in your life in proper way..

but.. man wrote the bible..?
Water- is offline Quote