Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > the conspiracy theory thread

Thread Title Search
the conspiracy theory thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 05:29 PM #31
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Here's an interesting one: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

"The Dyatlov Pass incident refers to the unsolved deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural Mountains in the Soviet Union between 1 and 2 February 1959."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
Green Squall is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:36 PM #32
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Here's an interesting one: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

"The Dyatlov Pass incident refers to the unsolved deaths of nine ski hikers in the northern Ural Mountains in the Soviet Union between 1 and 2 February 1959."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
i put up a thread about this one
interesting to put it mildly
the investigator's conclusion(paraphrased) - something scared the hell out of them

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:11 PM #33
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Ok. So Trump should hold out for $10 billion. 5 for Wall 5 for more ICE. Any politician who supports sanctuary cities should be arrested for aiding and abetting. Inb4 where is $10b gonna come from? All the foreign aid sent to corrupt politicians is a start
lol. good luck with that. so politicians that disagree with Your Majesty will be arrested? ALL politicians are corrupt. what century were you born in? never saw anyone so naive before...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:35 PM #34
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
I wouldn't try to explain the official narrative.

One useful exercise is to use a map and all the info available, and to map out the path the second airplane took before hitting the 2nd WTC tower.

The first airplane was a straight shot. Easy to see how an amateur could do that.

The second one was a tight corkscrew, with the plane descending.

If you take the trouble and map it out, you will see what I'm talking about.

"HOW ON EARTH did a newbie pilot manage that ?" is the probable response.

Fly By Wire (remote control) has been a standard feature on American passenger airplanes for about 30 years. It has only gotten better with GPS technology.

It's highly improbable that a newbie pilot that had difficulty landing a Cessna 172 by himself, could have piloted a jet liner into WTC #1 or #2, let alone into the Pentagon.

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:57 PM #35
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
wow that art is pretty intense.

side question about conspiracys, a thread on here was touching on PG, did it get deleted or am i just having trouble finding it.

i have never heard of the dyatlov pass incident, i will check it out. the titanic and the world bank is interesting.......
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 03:39 PM #36
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:53 PM #37
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
lol. good luck with that. so politicians that disagree with Your Majesty will be arrested? ALL politicians are corrupt. what century were you born in? never saw anyone so naive before...
Damn it AOH. I KNOW you are not this ignorant. Aiding and abetting CRIMINALS is a fucking crime. ILLEGAL immigrants are fucking CRIMINALS. Quit your mental gymnastics for your buddies to give you rep. On a serious note tho... who is your masseuse? I need her number... towing the party line all day everyday MUST be physically taxing! But everyday after your morning cup of coffee and when The View ends you are out and about picking up the line once again!
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 09:56 PM #38
Badfishy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mtn Squid View Post
It's highly improbable that a newbie pilot that had difficulty landing a Cessna 172 by himself, could have piloted a jet liner into WTC #1 or #2, let alone into the Pentagon.

View Image

RMS

EVEN if able to hit the twin towers, also being able to get the double kill on building 7 is god tier skills

Old 01-11-2019, 10:00 PM #39
Badfishy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.
And a couple pro Zion Reserve who were supposed to be on the Titanic magically weren’t aboard due to last minute issues. Another interesting conspiracy is whether the ‘Titanic’ was actually the titanic or her sister ship (should you decide to dive down that rabbit hole)

Old 01-11-2019, 11:53 PM #40
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
I have a Physics / Statistics theory, not a conspiracy theory.

Basically, my Theory is that Luck has Impedance.

Like electrical impedance (50 ohm line vs. 75 ohm coax or whatever for TV's), mechanical impedance (gearing being one example), except, pertaining to Luck.

Of course that involves a bunch of definition of terms.

But I'd rather use an example from the Lottery line at the supermarket.

One guy told me about what happened with him & his wife. He was trying to play a specific set of numbers, about 20 years ago.

His wife distracted him when he was entering "12", and he mis-entered 11.

They won about $1000 from 5 numbers that night. If he had entered his initial list of numbers, including the "12", he would have won all 6, i.e. the Lottery, $1 Million+ (when it was real money), etc.

And, 25 years later, they are still together.

So his luck impedance was low, or high, that night, depending on how Luck Impedance is defined.

So it's sort of an interesting theory. I can just tell stories and cobble together something that sounds plausible.

Waiting for some math heavyweight to smash my theory to pieces.