Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > the conspiracy theory thread

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
the conspiracy theory thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2019, 10:31 PM #291
TychoMonolyth
Senior Member

TychoMonolyth's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: 45N. Ottawa / Montreal corridor
Posts: 3,898
TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
how is it decided on who your judge will be?

who makes that choice?

i'll keep googleing till i find the answer
Don't bother. If you're a judge and one of them is on your docket, you're golden.
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote


Old 06-23-2019, 10:37 PM #292
Water-
Senior Member

Water-'s Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,371
Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Don't bother. If you're a judge and one of them is on your docket, you're golden.
I think you are correct because I could not find the answer, its buried
Water- is offline Quote


Old 06-24-2019, 02:53 AM #293
Badfishy1
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,292
Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20130281879A1/en

Keith Reneire, of NXIVM fame applied for a patent on ‘determination of whether a luceferian can be rehabilitated or not’. What the fuck? Yeah pg8 is fake...
Badfishy1 is offline Quote


Old 06-24-2019, 03:18 AM #294
igrowone
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 5,184
igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20130281879A1/en

Keith Reneire, of NXIVM fame applied for a patent on ‘determination of whether a luceferian can be rehabilitated or not’. What the fuck? Yeah pg8 is fake...
the link doesn't work for me
but the idea may well be in the requirements for a patent
you can patent process, the patent world can be a funny place
__________________
current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194
igrowone is offline Quote


Old 06-24-2019, 03:55 AM #295
Badfishy1
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,292
Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by igrowone View Post
the link doesn't work for me
but the idea may well be in the requirements for a patent
you can patent process, the patent world can be a funny place
Abstract

An aspect of the present invention is a method for determining whether a Luciferian can be rehabilitated. The method includes stimulating the Luciferian with a first stimulus and recording a first physiological response by the Luciferian to said first stimulus. The method includes determining, from the first physiological response, a first polarity of the Luciferian's response to the first stimulus. The method includes stimulating the Luciferian with a second stimulus and recording a second physiological response by the Luciferian to said second stimulus. Further, the method includes determining, from the second physiological response, a second polarity of the Luciferian's response to the second stimulus. The method includes comparing the first polarity to the second polarity to determine whether the second polarity has a greater value than the first polarity; and determining, from said comparing of first polarity and second polarity, whether the Luciferian can be rehabilitated.
Badfishy1 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:04 AM #296
igrowone
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 5,184
igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Abstract

An aspect of the present invention is a method for determining whether a Luciferian can be rehabilitated. The method includes stimulating the Luciferian with a first stimulus and recording a first physiological response by the Luciferian to said first stimulus. The method includes determining, from the first physiological response, a first polarity of the Luciferian's response to the first stimulus. The method includes stimulating the Luciferian with a second stimulus and recording a second physiological response by the Luciferian to said second stimulus. Further, the method includes determining, from the second physiological response, a second polarity of the Luciferian's response to the second stimulus. The method includes comparing the first polarity to the second polarity to determine whether the second polarity has a greater value than the first polarity; and determining, from said comparing of first polarity and second polarity, whether the Luciferian can be rehabilitated.
that is patent speak all right
interesting that this merited a patent, i guess the standard for utility is rather loose
__________________
current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194
igrowone is offline Quote


Old 06-24-2019, 11:58 AM #297
Water-
Senior Member

Water-'s Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,371
Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
That guy was convicted a few days ago and is awaiting on his sentence

"On January 18, 2018, a search warrant was issued for Raniere's email account. On February 14, an agent of the FBI filed a criminal complaint against Raniere with the US District Court for the Eastern District of New York. [75]

In March 2018, Raniere was arrested by Mexican authorities in a luxury villa outside Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. [76][77] Lauren Salzman later recalled that the arrest interfered with a planned group sex session; when police arrived, she and Raniere barricaded themselves in the master suite, with Raniere attempting to hide in a walk-in closet.[78]

Raniere was indicted on a variety of charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor.[2][3] The indictment alleged that at least one woman was coerced into sex with Raniere, who forced DOS members to undergo the branding ritual alleged by Edmondson and others.[79][80] United States Attorney Richard Donoghue stated that Raniere "created a secret society of women with whom he had sex and had branded with his initials, coercing them with the threat of releasing their highly personal information and taking their assets."[30]

Raniere's federal trial began on May 7, 2019.[4] Prosecution witnesses included Lauren Salzman, NXIVM film-maker Mark Vicente; victims "Sylvia", "Daniela", and "Nicole"; and cult educator Rick Alan Ross. The defense rested without calling any witnesses.

On June 19, 2019, he was found guilty on all charges by a jury after five hours of deliberation
Water- is offline Quote


Old 06-24-2019, 01:14 PM #298
Badfishy1
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2,292
Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
That guy was convicted a few days ago and is awaiting on his sentence

"On January 18, 2018, a search warrant was issued for Raniere's email account. On February 14, an agent of the FBI filed a criminal complaint against Raniere with the US District Court for the Eastern District of New York. [75]

In March 2018, Raniere was arrested by Mexican authorities in a luxury villa outside Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. [76][77] Lauren Salzman later recalled that the arrest interfered with a planned group sex session; when police arrived, she and Raniere barricaded themselves in the master suite, with Raniere attempting to hide in a walk-in closet.[78]

Raniere was indicted on a variety of charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor.[2][3] The indictment alleged that at least one woman was coerced into sex with Raniere, who forced DOS members to undergo the branding ritual alleged by Edmondson and others.[79][80] United States Attorney Richard Donoghue stated that Raniere "created a secret society of women with whom he had sex and had branded with his initials, coercing them with the threat of releasing their highly personal information and taking their assets."[30]

Raniere's federal trial began on May 7, 2019.[4] Prosecution witnesses included Lauren Salzman, NXIVM film-maker Mark Vicente; victims "Sylvia", "Daniela", and "Nicole"; and cult educator Rick Alan Ross. The defense rested without calling any witnesses.

On June 19, 2019, he was found guilty on all charges by a jury after five hours of deliberation
Yes. His conviction turned the ‘billionaire elites w ties to politicians and Hollyweird bang little kids’ (aka pizzagate) from a ‘conspiracy theory’ to a reality. MSM was quick to ‘debunk’ the conspiracy theory. Now that it’s proven won’t touch it with a 20’ pole. Nor will the usual suspect shills on here. Inb4 pg8 is about some pizza parlor in DC eating little kids in the basement... no, no it’s not
Badfishy1 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:40 PM #299
Hempy McNoodle
Member

Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 68
Hempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura about
Hi everyone, I'm excited to have found this thread. Think I'll be right at home here.

Q+
Hempy McNoodle is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:44 AM #300
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Very High....in the Rockies
Posts: 3,419
Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Lightbulb 9/11 : A Conspiracy Theory Explained In 5 minutes

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE


RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:16 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.