Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > the conspiracy theory thread

Thread Title Search
the conspiracy theory thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2019, 04:56 AM #21
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
i love this thank you all.
feels good. all i am sure about so far in these posts other than i am happy to talk about anything, and be civil, is that 9/11 was one of my major wake up calls, and i would love to talk about it, and that CannaReds friend sounds like me sometimes.

chemtrails : globalskywatch.com

includes blood / water/hair tests
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 05:01 AM #22
Malato

Malato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to beholdMalato is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestkid View Post
I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...
Motherfuckers making my flight 16 hours on purpose!!

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959
Malato is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:18 AM #23
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Loose Change 2nd Edition is being pushed hard atm on youtube. I keep seeing it daily in my recommended videos for 2-3 weeks now I'm like wtf is this shit, and I'm not on there watching conspiracy videos or anything. I should start a conspiracy theory about that.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2019, 09:25 AM #24
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
No no, free to leave anytime... many have threatened ZERO have done so.
wrong. so many people are trying to move to New Zealand that they have passed a law banning the sale of homes/land to non-residents.
according to Border Patrol stats, quite a few illegals have self-deported as well.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:29 AM #25
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Sure, use legal means to do so... until then, fuck off we are full
vast majority of those here illegally came IN legally on work/study visas, and overstayed instead of going home. i know you don't want to hear this, but border jumpers are a minority.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:31 AM #26
armedoldhippy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Goes well with my wall keeping us in theory. And the economic crash that is bound to happen. Both my local Wal-Mart's have enough room out back.
the Wally World down the road from me has a rock quarry behind it. but, the hole aint big enough for Trumps ego to fit in...

Old 01-10-2019, 12:49 PM #27
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
vast majority of those here illegally came IN legally on work/study visas, and overstayed instead of going home. i know you don't want to hear this, but border jumpers are a minority.
Ok. So Trump should hold out for $10 billion. 5 for Wall 5 for more ICE. Any politician who supports sanctuary cities should be arrested for aiding and abetting. Inb4 where is $10b gonna come from? All the foreign aid sent to corrupt politicians is a start
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:15 PM #28
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Can’t be bothered to read that bullshit, but can you explain the ‘official’ narrative on how a bunch of minimally trained people were able to bring down 3 buildings with 2 planes?
I wouldn't try to explain the official narrative.

One useful exercise is to use a map and all the info available, and to map out the path the second airplane took before hitting the 2nd WTC tower.

The first airplane was a straight shot. Easy to see how an amateur could do that.

The second one was a tight corkscrew, with the plane descending.

If you take the trouble and map it out, you will see what I'm talking about.

"HOW ON EARTH did a newbie pilot manage that ?" is the probable response.

Fly By Wire (remote control) has been a standard feature on American passenger airplanes for about 30 years. It has only gotten better with GPS technology.

Old 01-10-2019, 04:27 PM #29
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
thread will be a gold mine
creating conspiracies is an art form, just have to figure a way to get paid for it

Old 01-10-2019, 04:39 PM #30
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Few years ago I was into the theory scientists in Antarctica had found a 50000 year old crashed ufo and frozen civilization complete with library's. What really caught my attention was learing how few people have ever been there. And that most picture and video we see are actually from an island that is a long ways away from Antarctica. From an average persons perspective we cannot even prove the place exists, let alone know what is there.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote