Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Northern California Outdoor - 400 Gallon Raised Beds

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Northern California Outdoor - 400 Gallon Raised Beds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2019, 08:39 PM #101
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlaZed420 View Post
No they're 5' from the ground. I meant to go back and edit that but I forgot. So when the were transplanted they were about 3.5' tall or there abouts. The roots had just started growing out of the 7 gallon geopots when they were transplanted. Except for the sour sunset x humble pie x blueberry syrup.

They're starting to get lateral growth now. The branches are stretching out. I'm gonna cage them in the coming days and will probably do a little LST
Be super on to of it. Once a plant Is wider on the top then the bottom, it's unlikely that branches under it Will do much. Do you understand what i mean? Like as it stands right now, at the end of the year your plant will have a few feet of main stalk and the branches will start coming out where your tops are now. Like enormous lollypops. Maybe someone more experienced in recovering plant shapes Like that can chime in.

I'm usually against training outdoor plants. I usually try to encourage plants to naturally grow in the shapes i want then from a young age. Indoor training methods don't usually work the best outside. Indoor plants we are going for canopy to get light coming straight down from lights. Outdoor we are going for a 3d ball of bud that gets light from different angles from an arc.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2019, 09:32 PM #102
GlaZed420
Addicted to Growing

GlaZed420 will become famous soon enoughGlaZed420 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
Be super on to of it. Once a plant Is wider on the top then the bottom, it's unlikely that branches under it Will do much. Do you understand what i mean? Like as it stands right now, at the end of the year your plant will have a few feet of main stalk and the branches will start coming out where your tops are now. Like enormous lollypops. Maybe someone more experienced in recovering plant shapes Like that can chime in.

I'm usually against training outdoor plants. I usually try to encourage plants to naturally grow in the shapes i want then from a young age. Indoor training methods don't usually work the best outside. Indoor plants we are going for canopy to get light coming straight down from lights. Outdoor we are going for a 3d ball of bud that gets light from different angles from an arc.
I completely understand what you're saying. Lessons learned for sure.
GlaZed420 is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2019, 09:04 AM #103
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlaZed420 View Post
I completely understand what you're saying. Lessons learned for sure.
I think there it's something You Can duo about it.. Not sure what exactly. I know people who cut the top half off their plants

Old 05-29-2019, 03:59 PM #104
GlaZed420
Addicted to Growing

GlaZed420 will become famous soon enoughGlaZed420 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I think there it's something You Can duo about it.. Not sure what exactly. I know people who cut the top half off their plants
This was yesterday
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0359.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	495454

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:52 AM #105
GlaZed420
Addicted to Growing

Little update:

The Cookies n Cream x MDB x GDP decided to go into flower early... I ripped it out about 10 days ago and replaced with a more Cherry Pie leaning Blueberry Syrup. I have also just been watering with de-chlorinated water and not pHing... I tested pH and it was varying between 8.2-9. Im now feeding with 6.2-6.5 pHed water.

I'm also dealing with what appears to be low nitrogen symptoms, possibly. What do you guys think?

Here is a Sour Sunset x Humble Pie x Blueberry Syrup. Definitely looking lime green.

This is the Blueberry leaning Blueberry Syrup

This is the Cherry Pie leaning Blueberry Syrup (the lower branching is just starting to take off

Last edited by GlaZed420; 06-17-2019 at 01:10 AM..

Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 PM #106
CrushnYuba

You are probably right. N deficiency. You are Probably just over watering. The ph is a bit high but it Probably doesn't make a huge difference. Maybe give them a foliar feeding to pull them out of it. Let the soil dry out good. Let them spread their roots and search for that chicken shit!

Old 06-25-2019, 07:20 AM #107
GRIMS

GRIMS has a spectacular aura aboutGRIMS has a spectacular aura aboutGRIMS has a spectacular aura aboutGRIMS has a spectacular aura aboutGRIMS has a spectacular aura about
Excited to watch the progress! Nice looking beds you got there.
Love the choice on genetics, I'm running some Calco gear as well: Blueberry Syrup, Dosidos x Blueberry Syrup, Starfighter x GDP f2

Cheers!

GSC (reversed) x GG4
(2014)

GRIMS Goes Outdoors (2019)

GrowingReallyIsMySavior
GRIMS is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 10:00 PM #108
GlaZed420
Addicted to Growing

Quote:
You are probably right. N deficiency. You are Probably just over watering. The ph is a bit high but it Probably doesn't make a huge difference. Maybe give them a foliar feeding to pull them out of it. Let the soil dry out good. Let them spread their roots and search for that chicken shit!
As soon as I started feeding with 6.0-6.5pH water they greened right up. Root system is spreading way out

Old 06-28-2019, 06:59 AM #109
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant futurepipeline has a brilliant future
Thats good! Happy plants make happy growers! Nice little Norcal garden there! Looking forward to watching them grow! Those tall plants are going to be really nice!

RightOnScales Reggae Radio: https://streema.com/radios/RightOnScales_Reggae_Radio

Infowars News Broadcasts: https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Pipeline Freedom Gardens 2019: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362111

pipeline is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2019, 04:41 AM #110
GlaZed420
Addicted to Growing

Little update...

This Blueberry Syrup is a keeper at least so far... It's giant. Really growing fast every day

This Sour Sunset x Humble Pie x Blueberry Syrup is really starting to take off now after I corrected the N deficiency

The other Blueberry Syrup that leans toward Cherry Pie isn't doing great, slow and funky growing. It probably never rebounded from such a late transplant. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

3 members found this post helpful.