You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 02:58 PM #41
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
This little is a 45 days nug, dryed over a printer hotbed in 24h.

Veg zone, some of they are ready to get cuts soon.

unnamedmike is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:43 PM #42
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
Today was diy and cloning day. I make a aerocloner for 31 cuts for 25usd (pump no included)
7 of 9 Space monkey cloned, 2 of 6 Northern light cloned, and 0 of 2 gelato og, too small yet. Two Jackass rooting too for make some cross.

after haircut

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2018, 01:30 AM #43
unnamedmike

day 58
next Tuesday they do all 9 weeks, also on Tuesday, the jackass will take two weeks to only RO water, without nutrients.

Pure sativas as destroyers are exasperating at first, and they require a learning curve, but they deserve every effort when strong flowering begins
Destroyer. I will harvest the Destroyer in mid-January with 11 weeks, but I think my cutting would need 2 or 3 more weeks. I can not afford that long flowering, because I run out of stock and because space monkey and other monsters would become monsters

jackass,ancient experience

"Grow room"

Cloner

Last edited by unnamedmike; 12-28-2018 at 01:51 AM..

Old 12-31-2018, 08:44 PM #44
unnamedmike

Tomorrow they are at week 9, perfect day to rip off another jackass, the other two gonna bloom 1 or 2 week more, i have sleep disordes, hope that help.

Is new years eve and my home is full of family, impossible to dry better this days...

Loving so much living cococoir + sintetic fertilizers

All they flushing 13 days now.

Happy new year forum, have a good night !

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:08 AM #45
unnamedmike

Destroyer, my medicine against full-time consciousness

next crop still growing

recycling again the cococoir from previous crop

Old 01-11-2019, 02:08 PM #46
unnamedmike

I already chop off the 3 destroyers, they would have needed two or three more weeks, but I could not give that to them. In these days I gonna upload photos and tasting note. At the moment, just these 3 pics of a small jackass bud.

Last edited by unnamedmike; 01-11-2019 at 02:24 PM..

Old 01-11-2019, 02:23 PM #47
unnamedmike

I had thought to start a new thread, but I have not been able to make the modifications to the room that I have planned, so little or nothing will change except the plants, I let the new thread open for the next and better document the current crop here also.

I already have a copy of all the plants except for a northern light (germina a week ago ...) and a space monkey, which from the beginning was rare, but which I have kept out of curiosity

Finally I have a copy of everything new, males and females. I live in tropical zone and the annual average is higher than 30 ° C, so I have had some problem to root. To avoid losing more than half, I added a cyclic timer (1m ON / 20m OFF) to the aeroclonator for less heat, and 1ml of chlorine every 5gl to the water, every 3 days, for aseptic.

Last edited by unnamedmike; 01-11-2019 at 05:08 PM..

Old 01-11-2019, 02:49 PM #48
unnamedmike

After separating males (3 space monkey and 2 nl) the newborn baby nl and the mutant sm, I stay under the net with 11 females. I think I'll give them 10 more days of growth before moving to 12/12.

Two destroyer female, 2 males nl, and 3 males space monkey in flowering

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:33 PM #49
unnamedmike

There are 6 days of growth before 12/12, hope I do not fall short in height, the NL and some SM have very short internodal spaces, but others SM are growing beasts that raise the network, I will be entertained next 10 weeks.

I continue with Fertilizer diy recipe Fatman for coconut every day in each irrigation, some silicon from horsetail and occasionally tea (compost, wildleafmold and worm compost)

The cococoir i use in half of the plants is recycled from the previous crop, with roots still fresh from the previous users, the other half of the substrate is recycled coco but with two months of anaerobic composting, I do not see any problem, or any difference of some to others.

It already roots all the clones, but I have nothing to bloom when I harvest the current ones, so I am making all the copies that I can of each female, to repeat when the current ones end. I would like to vary but I can not afford the seeds that I want and I just start doing the destroyer * space monkey and jackass * SM

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:27 PM #50
unnamedmike

I use to grow sativas and plants that extend more than the current ones, i planned to change to 12/12 next sunday, but I will give them something more growth, hope not to much ... also need to separate the female destroyer from the males before that release pollen, I want to bloom more the destroyer female before pollination.

space monkey male

Destroyer

New born nl