You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2018, 10:30 PM #11
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
gelato og seedsman 40h since put them in water (photos from yesterday)

unnamedmike is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:03 PM #12
unnamedmike

unnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to beholdunnamedmike is a splendid one to behold
finished the v0.1b of the automatic irrigation, the girls ask me for more than one daily watering, the biggest ones accuse me not having 3 daily irrigations.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:04 PM #13
unnamedmike

Day 6

im happy canopy is almost filled, I put them 10 days before to bloom because im out of smoke ...
im watering half strong these last two times, I keep adjusting dose, with fatman is watching tds and ready, but the Jadam Liquid Fertilizer is costing me to add properly, i start at 500ml per gallon but 10ml / l for the next deposit.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:38 PM #14
unnamedmike

Day 8

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:01 PM #15
unnamedmike

Some guru of nutrition visiting the post please?

I like fatman recipes, I have previously used them with hydro with good results.

This time I use recipes for coconut, with the growth npk no doubt no problem, it works well (268-89-179 32mg 315calcium)

The flowering npk of fatman coco is 200 200 300 50 231 ... I have read the "why" of this ratio and I think I understand the particularities of the coconut in calcium, magnesium phosphorus, but it still seems to me a lot of phosphorus.

Any opinion about it please? in a week I will change to flowering formula and I do not decide npk of flowering, thank you very much

Old 11-09-2018, 04:07 PM #16
unnamedmike

day 10

Im keeping the nutrients in 200ml of A + B grow and 400ml of JLF grow every 5 gallons of RO water. Once a week I add "liquefied" corn sprouts and fermented algae to the deposit.

It is almost certain that I move in a few months to another state, but I could not resist and I started to germinate a Bodhi space monkey. The package arrived with 12 seeds instead of 11 ... thanks!

Old 11-11-2018, 03:12 PM #17
unnamedmike

For next deposit I need to lower nutrients until the destroyer is comfortable, they do not eat almost compared with other varieties.

To avoid problems with the Jackass and the 13s1, I will use a backpack sprayer with nutrient solution, to complete the automatic irrigation in the plants that need it. I prefer monocrop, less problems, but destroyer is my daytime smoke, jack my nightime and I have the empty jars two weeks ago ...

Day 12
Destroyer

My way of germinating seeds is soak 12 hours in 1: 1 RO water and H2O2, then germinate in germinating machine while they open, and then I put them in sterilized coconut.
I do that because I live surrounded by jungle, near the sea and here there is no winter, I usually have problems with molds, bacteria, etc. if I do not follow certain protocols.
But this time one of the seeds of space monkey germinated in the water / h2o2 and became white porridge ... I killed the most vigorous ... for next times one hour in 1: 1 and another 11 in 3: 1 before passing to the germinator.
Very happy with the strength of these seeds, my first bodhi experience, 12 of 12 germinated

11 space monkey
7 northern light nirvana reg
2 gelato seedsman
and some jackass destroyer cuts for grow new moms

Old 11-11-2018, 03:16 PM #18
unnamedmike

Jackass

13s1

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:11 PM #19
unnamedmike

Today is day 15 at 12/12. Yesterday was the first flowering irrigation. Since today they are at 11/13.

13s1 (from seed)

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 03:17 PM #20
unnamedmike

Destroyer is very low feeder, now feeding at 10% strong and she look like need less ...

day 20

Jack

destroyer

Destroyer

The new generation and future moms

4 members found this post helpful.