You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
DTOG's Bunny Ranch Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2019, 07:08 PM #1121
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
My sister in law is a public defender. There's some great ones out there. Fuck the police and all that shit.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:57 AM #1122
DJXX

DJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant future
...DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:47 AM #1123
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud ofItsmychoice has much to be proud of
Yehawwww, man doing what a mans gotta do. This hobby is still not easy. Hoping for the best for you in dealing with this bullshit that’s jumped in your path. Flower out quick, prices are getting back to good and traffic tickets won’t be bad.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2019, 08:17 AM #1124
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
damn, true G....you were lucky bro.... just like you said, dont push it!!
sending positive vibes

Old 07-02-2019, 05:54 PM #1125
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I have pics I been taking. Just been out straight past few days. I'll get them up soon.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:57 PM #1126
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
ohh and i know you have fam and all.. but a move to a legal state isnt an option???
i mean you would be able to set up a fam bizz in a legal state, easier said then done sure... but if theres a will, theres a way

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:24 PM #1127
nickman

nickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond reputenickman has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, glad u made it out ok so far.....

Dam, 300 plants and just a 25 dollar fine....

The messed up shit is in a different state you would have been fine with those cuts in the car. I’m sure!!!

Stay safe bro...!!!... fuck 12.

nickman is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2019, 09:08 PM #1128
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant future
I'm in Virginia. You'd definitely get a big fine here. Thats added on to a prison sentence. But for sure a fine. Lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:26 PM #1129
99problems

99problems has a spectacular aura about99problems has a spectacular aura about99problems has a spectacular aura about99problems has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
I'm in Virginia. You'd definitely get a big fine here. Thats added on to a prison sentence. But for sure a fine. Lol
High risk , high reward
99problems is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2019, 04:33 AM #1130
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant futureDankwolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
ohh and i know you have fam and all.. but a move to a legal state isnt an option???
i mean you would be able to set up a fam bizz in a legal state, easier said then done sure... but if theres a will, theres a way
Fuck a legel state . legel weed is all marketing . these **** would rather pay 30 a 1/8 for mifs the 500 lb for outs . there fools . premium indoor only goes for 1800 wholesale .

Legel game is sad and not worth while unless you run east your self . and that market is closing fast . dud you miss the fact every one and there brother is selling seed now lol. Its not because weed prices are good lol

May have been a bit harsh but you must be have a Mitch or just plain lucky . no offense ment

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.