You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Seeds shipped fast

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
Seeds shipped fast Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2018, 03:23 PM #1
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to allBOMBAYCAT is a name known to all
Seeds shipped fast

I got the seeds less than a week after I ordered. Of course I live in Colorado, so it probably helped some to be that close to GreenPoint Seeds. It was a real treat that I didn't have to go through US Customs this time as I have lost a couple overseas seed shipments before this one. It was a good experience and I am already planning the next grow.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2018, 03:29 PM #2
Gu~
Vendor

Gu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really niceGu~ is just really nice
Thanks! We ship same day before 2pm. Tracked and guaranteed to arrive!
Gu~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:56 AM #3
marlicin

marlicin is on a distinguished road
Good for you! I hope the seeds grow fast and show it to us.
Same-day delivery is amazing but for far locations, it would be fair if it takes several days.
marlicin is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 06:59 AM #4
BIG TERPS 420

BIG TERPS 420 will become famous soon enough
Its been since may 10th and im still without my seeds! Sent 2 orders to greenpoint and still nothing! And every email i sent is another excuse on why it taking forever. But not one bit of responsibility is taken by them.. Like theres no way in hell that their company could of messd up and lost my money... Thats how im treated after 10 orders b4 this... Repeat customers arnt important i guess ... But there's honest seed breeders and then theres the ones that dont care bout customers as long as ur sending cash to them. Sumbody thats spent hundreds of dollars with them arnt important.. So i woodnt piss on any them guys if theyre burning on fire. Honesty goes along way .. Save ur money people and spend it at a bank that knows what theyre doing and values its customers csuse they arnt one id reccomend..... Ive bought 10 other orxers without a hitch then this bs happened and their true colors came out by their replys back... Not taking a shot at the person that started the thread just at gu and greenpoint.. Shady buisnesses wont last long in the industry...
BIG TERPS 420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2019, 03:55 PM #5
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
ordered...never got them. go wit reputable breeders/banks or contact directly.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 02:56 PM #6
h.h.

h.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBAYCAT View Post
I got the seeds less than a week after I ordered. Of course I live in Colorado, so it probably helped some to be that close to GreenPoint Seeds. It was a real treat that I didn't have to go through US Customs this time as I have lost a couple overseas seed shipments before this one. It was a good experience and I am already planning the next grow.

According to my tracking, my seeds are coming from Florida.
No complaints.
Just seemed odd.
I was trying to buy local.
h.h. is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM #7
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.h. View Post
According to my tracking, my seeds are coming from Florida.
No complaints.
Just seemed odd.
I was trying to buy local.
Even better!!!!
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 06:17 PM #8
h.h.

h.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud ofh.h. has much to be proud of
I don't think recreational is even legal in Florida.
Why would they ship seeds from there?

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is online now Quote

Old 06-19-2019, 02:31 AM #9
Iowa Grown

Iowa Grown will become famous soon enoughIowa Grown will become famous soon enough
anytime i have ordered from them, reg seeds come from CO, fem seeds come from FL. why its like that, i don't know, but really, it doesn't matter where they come from as long as they get to wherever they are going! As for GPS, they are honest, if you order something you will get it. I have done $ in envelope and BC many times and they always come through... and best of all, no matter what you get, you will find some interesting m/f keepers in the mix!
Iowa Grown is offline Quote