Today I moved my attic hatch, as it had to be relocated before I can put up my room. As the hatch opend down, where the wall is gonna be build.
First job unscreew the hatch!
It came down pretty easy, it was heavyer then expected
No damage done!
Then I had to unscrew the ceeling tiles, dunno where the prev owner worked. But my guess is somewhere, with free access to Plywood cut off's. The garage walls and ceeling seems to be made, from one size 22mm plywood tiles. Anyway it's easy to work with, removed 3 tiles, cut them in half and moved the hatch half a tile.
Now the fun part came, getting the attic hatch mounted
This would have been a lot easier done, if I hadn't been alone. Well I got the hatch up on a ladder, to support it and I only had to lift it a few inches. Into place, while I got a few screws mounted. And with a little muching around, moving a few screws a few times or ten. I got the hatch to a point, where it can open with a tug and it closes easy.
Now it's time for a joint break