Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2017, 11:22 PM #31
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
This is another impressive phenotype from Toms Hazes, she has this freaky fox-tailing bud structure. A chain of big calyxes growing in every direction out of the main colas. The calyxes are heavily frosted with big trichome glands and intoxicating aromatics. They are giving a smell reminiscent of sweet musky pine and lime with that mango and metallic element in the background. While flowering she is deceiving in its looks. Those big calyxes make it seem like shes being close to maturity in 60 days of flower, but she continues to grow and stretch seemingly forever. Some of the trichs turned amber in 15 weeks of flower, so this was the time to put her down to eternal rest.
The taste is just lovely mix of sweet pine and mango, very pronounced.
The smoke is one of the most potent out of the Hazes, very euphoric, senses are elevated to another level, she creates the situations of mesmerized curiosity about sounds and visuals. Catching myself trying to identify a sound coming out of the window, that seems very far, yet uncommonly loud in my ear. As the high wear of, i feel pleasantly tired but it goes away eventually, definitely no trace of indica in the high and she does not trigger anxiety.
As a bonus, she leaves nice aroma in the air, reminding me of burned pine resin.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Pictures of the year material right there. Super nice man !

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2017, 06:42 AM #32
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
Anyone find that 'acid pheno'? I guess they would have mentioned it. The plants look great, no doubt pure sativas.
well this is controversial theme a little bit. but i can assure you there is acid pheno. its not only very psychedelic in effect, but also it smells and taste very acidic. and it has no color, even under cold temps. strictly green.
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:04 AM #33
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
such nice plants, a pleasure to see!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:28 PM #34
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Thanks all for the kind words Well regarding the acid pheno, i just dont want to create hype because the effects are still subjective, but you know, when i am high on the H16, suddenly hear bells and weird voices outside of the window and i just dont know and cannot understand if its in my head or really there, that i would say its trippy I am often totally stuck on music, almost unable to move, because im just hypnotized by it.
There is still pheno 25 that i didnt show yet, my n1 favorite Haze. In low doses she is like Ecstasy for me, in high doses she will fuck you up. I once felt like im glowing, if that makes any sense...I have never seen my cousin sign while riding a bike outside in crowd of people, what the hell. My other friend was silent for almost 3 hours just from 2 toke out of the joint. I myself was afraid to buy a beer once, felt like an alien species between all those normal humans. That didnt happen to me since my teens and it was not just me that day, i could see everyone being afraid of social interaction with non-affected creatures. Still this is from just a few tokes out of the joint.

Mahakala, nice! The bud structure looks very similar to one of mine plants. I will look for the pic later

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:03 PM #35
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
hehehe heheheheehehehehe, good read from oyu elanius, this is my favorite pheno: ginger, vanilla tobacco, yasmin, mentholated lemons, woody, incense
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:06 AM #36
BoldAsLove

BoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really niceBoldAsLove is just really nice
Whorled Tom’s Haze

BoldAsLove is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 AM #37
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
Sounds like something out of the Philip K Dick novel "A Scanner Darkley"

You have absorbed substance D....
herbgreen is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:52 PM #38
the_niño

the_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niño is a glorious beacon of light
beautiful THH's guys... looks amazing... thanks for sharing
the_niño is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:54 PM #39
Oaxacan

Oaxacan will become famous soon enoughOaxacan will become famous soon enough
Thanks for sharing this with us... absolutely amazing looking flowerformations and phenotypic expressions.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=254361
Oaxacan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:04 AM #40
HazeOil

HazeOil has disabled reputation
THH purple pheno

HazeOil is offline Quote

34 members found this post helpful.