Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2017, 04:18 PM #21
pangolin

Beauties elanius, lovely job with these. Interested in the short/compact 'fast' finisher you posted above, I remember Hazy Lady's thread where she found a male equivalent she dubbed 'shorty' so these must not be too rare within this line.

Be glad to hear any further thoughts you have on any of these Hazes as you go along.

Only disappointment in reading this thread is having to find/scrape some spare cash to get a pack or 2.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:45 PM #22
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush_Kloud View Post
Those plants look really great Elanius ! Those leaves are kinda wide looking though. The Seedsman Original Haze grow reports that I have seen have thinner leaves than this Tom Hills Haze. Could this be because of the differences in selection between the two breeders? Maybe it is because Sam Skunkman selected towards the longer flowering, thin leaf, green/ Gold Haze phenotype? And because Tom Hill didn't select for just one specific terpene/ color/ effect like Sam Skunkman did?

KK
according to info from Sam the Skunkman he tried to preserve as many phenos as possible, i read that his sacred seeds offered 4 different lines in 1981, and some very long flowering haze variety called new year´s haze

on the other side Wernard from positronics got cut of original haze called haze19 along with oh seeds from Sam. so Positronics made more narrow selection prolly, or just used haze19 cut as mother for their "original haze" seeds. i saw many resemblances between haze19xskunk from them and some phenos of tom hill haze. we all know tom hill got it from positronics around 1993. and made his own special selection...

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
I have not worked Original Haze as much as tried to save it, I collected as much seed as I could in the early 70's grew them and did free pollinations and did minimal selection to ensure I saved as many genes as I could. That was in the 70's & 80's now I have clones for the last 20 years. My O Haze is not done being worked on that is why I tell people to use it as breeding materials.

-SamS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
I knew Wernard from 1984 he got seeds and Haze 19 as he called it from me.

-SamS

Last edited by MAHA KALA; 08-25-2017 at 07:59 PM..
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:56 PM #23
Kush_Kloud

Kush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enoughKush_Kloud will become famous soon enough
Thank you for the helpful information Maha Kala . That new year's Haze sounds interesting, I wonder what ever happened to this special Haze Selection. Do you have any vintage photos of articles that mention the 4 different lines that the Sacred Seed company was offering for sale? Also do you have vintage pictures of an article with the New year Haze description on it Maha Kala?

KK
Kush_Kloud is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2017, 05:53 PM #24
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
hi Kush Kloud, nope i don't have. i just read it in one of those haze threads. as its the always thing to discuss here at internet if tom hill´s haze is pure haze

Old 10-08-2017, 04:41 PM #25
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Toms Haze #16

This is another impressive phenotype from Toms Hazes, she has this freaky fox-tailing bud structure. A chain of big calyxes growing in every direction out of the main colas. The calyxes are heavily frosted with big trichome glands and intoxicating aromatics. They are giving a smell reminiscent of sweet musky pine and lime with that mango and metallic element in the background. While flowering she is deceiving in its looks. Those big calyxes make it seem like shes being close to maturity in 60 days of flower, but she continues to grow and stretch seemingly forever. Some of the trichs turned amber in 15 weeks of flower, so this was the time to put her down to eternal rest.
The taste is just lovely mix of sweet pine and mango, very pronounced.
The smoke is one of the most potent out of the Hazes, very euphoric, senses are elevated to another level, she creates the situations of mesmerized curiosity about sounds and visuals. Catching myself trying to identify a sound coming out of the window, that seems very far, yet uncommonly loud in my ear. As the high wear of, i feel pleasantly tired but it goes away eventually, definitely no trace of indica in the high and she does not trigger anxiety.
As a bonus, she leaves nice aroma in the air, reminding me of burned pine resin.

40 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:18 PM #26
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
This is another impressive phenotype from Toms Hazes, she has this freaky fox-tailing bud structure. A chain of big calyxes growing in every direction out of the main colas. The calyxes are heavily frosted with big trichome glands and intoxicating aromatics. They are giving a smell reminiscent of sweet musky pine and lime with that mango and metallic element in the background. While flowering she is deceiving in its looks. Those big calyxes make it seem like shes being close to maturity in 60 days of flower, but she continues to grow and stretch seemingly forever. Some of the trichs turned amber in 15 weeks of flower, so this was the time to put her down to eternal rest.
The taste is just lovely mix of sweet pine and mango, very pronounced.
The smoke is one of the most potent out of the Hazes, very euphoric, senses are elevated to another level, she creates the situations of mesmerized curiosity about sounds and visuals. Catching myself trying to identify a sound coming out of the window, that seems very far, yet uncommonly loud in my ear. As the high wear of, i feel pleasantly tired but it goes away eventually, definitely no trace of indica in the high and she does not trigger anxiety.
As a bonus, she leaves nice aroma in the air, reminding me of burned pine resin.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Exquisite plant. The world needs more of the positive/stimulating effects found in a good haze expression.
too-dope is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:48 PM #27
MAHA KALA

now somebody became haze lover quite quick! congrats hehe

Old 10-10-2017, 03:31 AM #28
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Anyone find that 'acid pheno'? I guess they would have mentioned it. The plants look great, no doubt pure sativas.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 08:33 PM #29
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
This was fantastic to see.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 11:13 PM #30
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Elanius I have a Nevilles Haze that grows almost identical to that. She's a different shade, more light green but the buds are exactly like yours - almost like wheat! Some would but Im not keeping her (after something very specific) but she's not bad smoke while the jar lasts.

This Tom Hill gear may be what Im looking for. So many avenues and so little time!
Spaventa is offline Quote