Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Tom Hill Haze

Thread Title Search
Tom Hill Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2019, 12:36 AM #231
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivorPalindrome is a survivor
A few more days and my Tom Hill Haze x C99 is coming down on day 101

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:03 AM #232
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
man I got 2 very nice THHs, the one is huge and fruity smell, the smaller one has more of a leather type, kinda acid like. There around 70days in flowering, I've got them in 5gal buckets of Promix/Ocean Forest. If i can keep the humidity down, the one is forming a large cola. I'll get some updated pics, I've got theses from a member on here and really impressed. These things have at least a month to go, I wish I had a dehumidifier. Ive got a few crosses, haze x chem, but it didn't turn out very big. I had a mite problem back in Veg and a couple plants just didn't recover. This is my first go with THH, but I've grew C99 several times. That's a great looking plant/cross!!!!
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 06:34 AM #233
Chappi

Chappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of light
Pictures or it never happened
Chappi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 06:57 AM #234
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
Yes exactly, There's 2 pics of each plant. I tried to get them outta the HPS. But there both nice plants, I'll get some good ones for harvest!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190626_015042.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	497955 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190626_015056.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	497956 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190626_015221.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	497957 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190626_015252.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	497958

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:08 AM #235
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

The big one in the 1st 2pics has a fruity sativa smell. The other plant has a leathery, maybe acid like smell. Its definitely more complex and has tons of white hairs still foxtailing and feeling in. The other plant has that nice cola, and every bud on the plant is feeling out nice. Yea there at day 72 of 12/12. I hope the humidity doesn't get to bad, so I can finish them. I topped them once and have Supercropped and tied them.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 05:41 PM #236
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
humidity shouldn't really effect them, for molds anyway. Those thin wispy buds don't get any bud rot.

Old 06-27-2019, 09:24 PM #237
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
humidity shouldn't really effect them, for molds anyway. Those thin wispy buds don't get any bud rot.

They have did good with the high humidity. Its not because of lack of ventalation, it's the air I'm pulling in from outdoors that's so humid. But the larger one those buds aren't as wispy as the 2nd plant. I'm gonna have to look into a large dehumidifier, there expensive and use alot of amps/power. I'm just gonna keep them watered good and let them do there thing. I'm still feeding them and will probably start backing off the larger plant first, as I see it finishing earlier. That first plant has great branches that support the buds, the 2nd plant/smaller one had to be staked up. I'll put up some updates and pics when I harvest!!

3 members found this post helpful.