What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of the 'Pork Pie Peadofile'...Douglas Slade (YUCK!)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

*Photo, covertly taken of the known and convicted paedofile Douglas Slade.

Friday 1st July 2016.

Today is sort of a happy day for me because a vile excuse for a human being will be sentenced for his heinous crimes of Peadofilia, and most probably will spend the rest of his very unnatural life in jail. I say 'sort of happy' because it's just kinda disheartening to realize that whatever punishment he gets for his disgusting crimes, it won't be severe enough in my mind. I was so close to seriously hurting him myself back then, but knew that I would never get out of that dump in Manila if I did.

9 months ago I was residing in the Bureau of Immigration detention jail Manila, Philippines, for alleged cannabis crimes in the USA,.. and was asked by a journalist friend (Simon Parry) if I could get some photographs of, and write about this despicable man - Douglas Slade

Some of what I wrote, and pics I took may be used in an article that Simon Parry is preparing for the Mail on Sunday or Mail Online this week.

So let me take you on a journey into my world, as it was 9 months or so ago....

September 12th 2015
Bureau of Immigration holding jail, Bicutan, Manila, Philippines.

'Night falls quickly over Bicutan, but we never see the sun go down over the fetid, ramshackle, ex-Marcos era jail where many revolutionaries were tortured and executed years ago, because from our cells and bunk-rooms we never see the horizon. We never see the sunrise or set.

For over 2 years now I have been incarcerated here, fighting to be able to stay in this country with my wife and kids through the corrupt, constipated and antiquated legal system, but to no avail. All the while I have been detained in this Dungeon full of Despots, deportees, drug dealers, swindlers, murderers, rapists and pedophiles.

Accused and convicted sex criminals are not kept segregated from the regular inmate population, and somehow all 160 or so of us detainees have to live together within these walls, in a space about half the size of a basketball court.

For me the weekend is the only time I look forward to, when my wife, 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter can visit me on my lower bunk-bed in a 4 man bunk-room. At weekends an inmates wife/GF and children are allowed to visit from 9.30am-5pm inside either of the 2 block houses that most of the inmates live in.

When my kids visit, I watch them like a hawk, and only allow my wife to bring them here separately on alternate weekends due to there being such despicable, predatory sex criminals around this place, who could possibly pounce on an unsuspecting child, so ruining their innocence.

You can usually never be absolutely certain why a particular inmate has been put in here. Only in some cases can you know who to be aware of. Only if you stay abreast of the news, both local and international, you might be able to identify a potential or known pedophile.

Long before Douglas Slade arrived here a few months ago, I was aware of him being resident in the Philippines in Angeles City. Amongst the British expatriate community he was a known face and many Brits felt shamed by his presence due to the many cases the local people had filed against him for acting improperly with their young sons.

Slade always managed to pay his way out of being jailed for these alleged crimes of peadofilia with young boys, and was quite blasé in boasting about doing so, much to the chagrin of many of us who heard about this first or second hand.

Many ex-pats knew Slade through his catering business which he called 'Homebase'. He supplied meat, pies and pastries to many in the community who were either unaware or didn't care about his history.

Often his alleged kiddy-fiddling crimes would be broadcast on Philippino TV, in the newspapers and throughout the local media over the years.

Father Shae Cullen from the PRAEDA organization tried to get Slade convicted, but somehow Slade's lawyer would find a way to pay the prosecutor and the victims, so that the case would eventually get dropped.

I was quite surprised and also repulsed when earlier this year Slade showed up in the detention jail, and the guards billeted him in a bunk-bed on my floor of one of the two bunk-houses. I wondered if I should tell my wife not to bring my son here anymore, because Slade would often sit at a table right outside the toilets that we all had to use, including our visitors, when they were in residence at the weekends!

On the very first day Slade was here there was a report in the local newspaper saying that now he was 'A Person of Interest' to the British Police in the Bristol area due to some historical cases involving Slade in peadofilia, and that the UK government had requested his extradition because of this.
Also the local report stated that Slade was currently out on bail for some charge in Angeles City of being in possession of lewd photos and videos of children that were found on his computer via the Internet I googled 'Douglas Slade' and quite alot of information was to be found there regarding the many accusations against Slade both in the Philippines and some historical ones from the 1970's and 80's in the UK.

The reports from the Sunday People and Daily Mail newspapers stated that Slade was one of the founding members of some pedophile information exchange (P.I.E.), that 40 years or so ago was attempting to have legalized through parliament, adults having sex with children. This chilled me to the bone, just the thought of it made me feel sick to my stomach and very, very angry!

If all this was true, then this beast was now living in very close proximity to me, he was sleeping just 10 meters away from where I had to sleep, and when my young son might visit me, he would be right there in the immediate vicinity!

I decided to immediately confront Slade and try to discern what sort of person he was, and what he might say in defense against these many accusations, so many there were, and over so many years.

He was sitting downstairs on a cracked seat in the dirty courtyard communal area and I went and sat right next to him and immediately said 'Douglas Slade?....I've heard alot about you'...

I had never met Slade before, he was a big man, morbidly obese you could say, over 6ft tall, weighing in excess of 22 stone (308lbs)....and in his mid 70's.
I'm quite a big lad myself, but not quite as big as Slade, and did not feel intimidated at all by him.

After I introduced myself we started talking about his case and why he was in detention. I asked him about all the accusations against him, and initially he seemed surprised that I knew so much about what was easily available out there on the Internet.

Slade denied literally everything he was ever accused of, and proclaimed that he had been set-up on several occasions. To most people he may well sound convincing. I could tell that he was not a stupid man, for he seemed quite capable of conversing fluidly in English using quite a rounded vocabulary, but one question got stuck in my mind, and that was when I asked him if he was a founding member of P.I.E. (Peadofile Information Exchange)... and he answered 'No but I was involved in something similar'....

At that point I felt a sudden surge of anger, and actually had to quickly move away from Slade, so ending the conversation abruptly, before my anger might manifest itself into violence, because the 'Red Mist' had started to descend.

If you are caught or grassed on (snitched) for being violent in here to another inmate you are usually thrown into an isolation cell, and kept segregated for an unspecified period of time, could be weeks or months. Some of these cells are no better than a dog kennel, in fact they keep a pit-bull in one of them!

Usually there is no smoke without fire, and via my conversation with Slade I had made my mind up that he was indeed a raving paedofile, and due to his perversions, had once been a part of an organization that wished to legalize sex with children. This totally and absolutely disgusted me, and I took it upon myself to warn all the other inmates about him, many of whom had their children visiting them too..

The next day Slade offered me a pork pie his catering business had made which I refused saying 'I'm not eating a pork pie from a paedofile!'....Then he knew that I wanted nothing to do with him.

Word gets around pretty fast in here and the following week while I was queuing up to get a curry from the Indian cook, Slade was in the queue and he threatened to 'stick a knife in me' if I continued to call him a 'Dirty Old Man' and a 'Vile Pederast' every time I saw him, since they don't do you for verbal abuse in here, and I was happy to scream verbal abuse at him, on a regular basis.

It didn't faze me, since most people who make threats never follow it up, and if he did then I'd be ready for him.

After a couple of weeks, on a Saturday my wife brought my 5 year old son to see me, and as usual I shepherded him around, keeping him mostly in my bunk-room with the wife.

My young son is such a happy chap, and always cheers me up. I have to take him out to the loo(toilet) a few times whilst he's here and Slade was always sitting there at a table right next to the C.R. (Toilet/Shower room)...that really bothered me, but since Slade did nothing but stare at him, I couldn't feel justified in chucking him down the stairs, although the thought did cross my mind.....as the red mist one again started to descend.

Luckily the following week Slade took sick. He had all these revolting boils/pustules all over his body, one very prominent, right on top of his head. And since he's a diabetic and probably had all sorts of other health problems the guards eventually took him to the hospital. Phew!..what a relief!

Finally Slade was gone, and I hoped that he would never come back, although I knew that he probably might do, if he didn't snuff it in the hospital.

Weeks went by, in this rotten dump, sweating in the heat, morning, noon and night. Over 40 extra illegally working Chinese (no work visas) showed up overcrowding this place with their presence. They were sleeping in the visitors area and on all the floors. Any space available had someone sleeping, standing or sitting in it. The jail was busting at the seams!..It was hard just moving around without stepping on someone.

Then one day Slade returned and the guards tried to get him billeted in one of the bunk-rooms in the other block-house, but no-one would have him.

Every room they tried to get that vile man into, the inmates rebelled and refused to have anything to do with him.

Eventually the guards led him out of the main area (followed by much verbal abuse) and put Slade in the small clinic room, where you are supposed to go if you are sick/hurt. I went there once when I cut my finger, but they didn't even have a plaster!(band-aid)....I went there another time when my disc slipped in my lower back (maximum pain), and they offered me a paracetamol!

Slade stayed and slept there for the following few weeks until they moved him into one of the nicer isolation cells, with a double bunk and fan, plus toilet/shower, not the dog kennel ones they have round the back. The guards even left the door of Slade's cell open so that he could come and go into the communal area as he pleased. Well at least he wasn't so close to my bed anymore, and I rarely saw him, which was nice.

Around early August 2015 Slade had company in his open isolation cell when an inmate called Anthony May was put there and told that even though the cell was left unlocked he could not leave it (unlike Slade) and mix with the regular inmate population.

May is 39 years old, and a small/slim Irish fellow. He was put into isolation because he was involved in a violent altercation with a big Korean over the use of the downstairs C.R. (Comfort Room/Toilet). Apparently he was being deprived the use of the toilet downstairs and this led to an argument that led to the little Irish fella getting punched in the jaw by some meth addicted, gang-banger American, who came to the rescue of the big Korean when a scared May brandished a knife, to try and defend himself. The guards intervened to break this fraca' up and it was determined that the Irishman should now be billeted with Douglas Slade, and not allowed the freedom of movement within the Immigration holding jail that he once had before.

I had known May as the little fella that popped up at my bunk-room half-door every mid-afternoon with a home-made iced coffee for me, which I gladly paid 30 pesos for (about 45 pence). He was usually a happy, congenial sort of lad, and had nothing else but this little coffee business which he ran with Bill, another inmate from the USA.

In Bicutan detention you have to pay for virtually everything, including the drinking water, and many inmates have a small food/drinks or drug business to be able to pay their way, or supply their habit. Money is needed for food, unless you just eat the slop that is served, phone load, lawyers, bribes, gambling, and some even manage to support their families outside from selling and swindling all sorts of things to other inmates.

I felt sorry for May who was now marooned in a cell with Douglas Slade. If I had found myself in that position, most probably I would be facing a murder charge after not so long!

At the beginning of September 2015 my German room mate told me that Slade had been saying that he was finally being deported on Wednesday the 9th to the UK and that he would transit through Heathrow airport to take another plane to Cyprus, to enjoy a holiday. He had purchased his own business class ticket, and looked keen to be out of this den of iniquity.This deportation was confirmed by some of the more friendly guards.

Sure enough on the morning of Wednesday 9th of September Slade was seen dressed in long pants (trousers) and a black polo shirt, with his suitcase packed asking the guards 'Are you ready for me now?'...

At around 10.30am he was taken outside the holding facility and handed over to two burley representatives of the British Police who promptly hand cuffed Slade and whisked him away to Niño Aquino International Airport where he boarded the 1pm Philippine Airlines flight, that flew direct to London Heathrow.

I hadn't talked to Anthony May in all the weeks that he had been billeted with Slade because I did not want to have the 'Red Mist' descend upon me once again, but since Slade had gone, I went to see the little Irish fella and gave him a spare electric fan that a since departed room-mate had left, and we chatted about his experience, sharing the same cell with 'The Pork Pie Paedofile' (Slade)...

According to May, Slade hardly ever stopped talking and boasted about having many influential political friends in the Philippines and the UK, who would help him out in business and when he was charged with various kiddy-fiddling crimes.

Slade said that he was good pals with the now deceased and disgraced ex-liberal Member of the British Parliament Cyril Smith, back in the 1970's-80's, and that he would regularly go sailing with him.

In the Philippines Slade never paid any tax on his meat/pastry/pie distribution business in over 20 years and never had a visa since his first year here.

May told me that Slade had just recently sold his house in Angeles City, that conveniently for him overlooked an elementary school, and that he received 7 million pesos for it, (just over 100,000 sterling), most of which was now sitting in a B.P.I. (Bank of the Philippine Islands) account.

Slade admitted to have allowed young children to use his swimming pool, girls on Wednesdays and boys all the rest of the week. Girls remained clothed whilst swimming, and boys were encouraged to always swim naked. Slade was always generous, particularly with the boys who he often paid to photograph.....NAKED!

May said that Slade told him that he was estranged from a brother he had who was a vicar, and accused this brother of stealing from him.

For weeks Anthony May had been exposed to the ramblings of a man that will now hopefully spend the rest of his life in jail and join his old friend Christopher Skeaping who is still completing a 12 year sentence for sexual crimes against children, since Avon and Somerset Police are still making their investigations concerning several historical charges of peadofilia against Slade, and he has been remanded in custody upon arrival in the UK.

It's a bit late, but better late than never. Maybe someone's kids will be saved from having their innocence ruined, with the incarceration of this man?

As for myself, I realize that I will never see justice here, and have withdrawn my case of illegal arrest and detention against the Bureau of Immigration that's going no where in the Supreme Court, since they told me that was a prerequisite of me being able to deport back to the UK, that I have now done.

I will have to leave my wife and kids here, if they do allow me to go, hopefully soon back to my little flat in London (unless the USA doesn't try to extradite me from the UK), because right now it would be nearly impossible for my wife to get a visa and be able to join me, due to my current circumstances, and current UK immigration policy, even though I am a British citizen and both my kids have British passports....'

Link to BBC story on Slade:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-36622992

Last edited:
B

Baron Greenback

That is such a horrible story Gypsy. You have my utmost admiration for remaining on as even a keel as you have done, faced with appalling deprivations, loss of access to your family and of course your liberty. I would not have been able to function as you have and continue to do.
Hopefully, there will be some sort of closure for his countless victims.
If there is any justice, the guards at wherever he ends up will "accidentally" leave the door to the nonce cell open and tell some very hard, very dangerous people that whatever happens, they aren't to go in there and beat seven shades out of the nonce.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey g,,,,,
yes i remember that filthy scumbag,,,,,
he was a member of that group in the 70s that wanted nonceing legalized there name was the "peadophile information exchange" and i believe that ex home office boss and peer Harriet Harmen was on a group that actually gave these monsters funding!,,,
she will support nonces but not cannabis!,,,,

disgusting pig and wish the filipinos would put " him down",,,,,
sorry you had to breath the same air as this monster,,,
you showed amazing restraint G!,,,,,
1or2 minutes alone in a "peter" with him would have been plenty to do him serious damage but rest in the knowledge that he will be "sorted" at some point in an English nick

along with Saville,,Janner and others like Clement freud i still think theres plenty more to come sadly,,,,,s2

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm sure he will get his.if its anything like the us prison system he will be killed.prisoners with life sentences dont give a fuck and will fuck him up.makes me sick to my stomach

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The sad thing is guys, is that most probably he will be put into an exclusive 'Nonce' (Pedophiles) jail...

Apparently they have them in the UK now...I think that Rolf Harris, the Aussie celebrity is in one, and gets to do gardening and other activities....There seems to be no real justice for these perverts.

There is loads more stuff out there on Slade in the media. He's know as 'Britain's Vilest Man'.. just google his name, and much comes up.

SLADE GOT A 24 YEAR SENTENCE TODAY!! HIP-HIP-HORAY!

Here is the latest: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nks-MailOnline-British-victim-speaks-out.html

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
death sentence should be an option ..as an abused child I know the damage done...don't get me going....yeehaw..the damage that guy does will never go away for his victims...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
death sentence should be an option ..as an abused child I know the damage done...don't get me going....yeehaw..the damage that guy does will never go away for his victims...

Sad but true Trout....Sad but true..

It's way beyond me to understand why anyone would want to have sex with kids...

They are not even sexually mature....

Truly a sickness, like a rabid dog, they should just be shot, or publicly castrated, then hung-drawn and quartered on pay-per-view TV, with the proceeds going to their victims.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad but true Trout....Sad but true..

It's way beyond me to understand why anyone would want to have sex with kids...

They are not even sexually mature....

Truly a sickness, like a rabid dog, they should just be shot, or publicly castrated, then hung-drawn and quartered on pay-per-view TV, with the proceeds going to their victims.
just reading today that Ian Watkins ex lead singer of the "Lost Prophets" ,who is doing 35 years for nonceing kids actually tried to have sex with a baby!,,,,
i mean,,how demented and,barbaric is that!,,,,
Animal is too good a word,,,monters,total monsters,,,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Society is weak, when known predatory peadofiles are allowed to feast upon our children for so long, and even when caught they just get a cushy cell, and 3 square meals a day amongst other like minded filth..

I truly fear for my own kids in such a climate, and commiserate with the victims and parents of victims that have to bear the knowledge and reality of what has happened to them......for the rest of their lives.

WOW........ that is some twisted shit right there. Never could figure why a sickness such as this that has NO known cure, why we taxpayers have to house and feed these fokkers so they can serve time on our dime and then get released to offend again and again and again.

Lots of times it results in the victims death as well. Sad indeed.

Good to see you home @Gypsy Nirvana

corky1968

Veteran
Actually, without a refrigerator and lots of ice cream bars, potato chips, bacon ,etc. he will die in no time at all.

$20 says he'll be in protective custody anyways.

What really pisses me off is when a poor person gets caught doing
this stuff or other heinous crimes is that they get nailed to the cross.
Meanwhile a rich person whose been doing the same for decades may
get off thru friendly donations (i.e bribes) to the Judge's Barbecue Fund.

BTW: I think jail is too nice for people who prey on kids.

I would like to see them tied to a tree in a jungle and let the bugs have their way with them.

Paedophile Information Exchange member Douglas Slade jailed

_90087427_033335358.jpg

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
We all risk jail for our hobby and/or business. Myself, I got a DUI for driving while apparently intoxicated on Marijuana in the legal MJ Mecca of Seattle WA. I would not plead guilty so I got two months in jail.

I said out loud a few times, "Jail would not be so bad if it weren't for all of the criminals in here". That got a laugh from many, but the really daft would remind me that I am a criminal and no better than the lot of them.

Besides not always knowing who you are in jail with, there really is a lot of morons. I am not a small man, so I had to keep myself in check constantly. The thievery and scabbles was enough to drive me insane. I actually did eye check a few of them, but never laid a hand. I was terrified of doing a single extra day in the place.

The reason I say all of this is because we are all at risk. Once in a jail it is incredibly easy to get an assault charge, and depending on the circumstances could lead to years in jail. I had to say to myself daily, "Keep your cool man. It is uncool to lose your cool".

Sex offenders never get a proper sentence in my book. They are wired differently than most of us and it is hard to understand why someone would hurt someone that is weaker or innocent. A lot of them do die of unnatural causes in jail. Not enough of them, but I am sure they are scared to death of the general population.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Virtually guaranteed huligan, is that he will never be exposed to the general population of any prison, because he's such a high profile nonce, and would most likely be immediately attacked by any straight cons with kids..

He will most probably be going straight to one of the new 'Nonce Only' jails, where he can boast about buggering little boys to the other nonce's .....I feel sick, and kinda regret not doing his smug face with a sock full of peso coins during one of the nights he slept in my cell-block. But I guess it's better I didn't, or I most probably would not be a free-man today.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
It is so ironic you mention a sock full of pesos.

When I was in the Philippines I would find myself walking dark streets in the wee hours of the morning, alone, leaving a young ladies flat.

As you probably know, all the women are quite friendly to westerners in the PI but the men not so much. The only way they have of getting hard currency is victimizing a westerner in some way. I seen several scams attempted on me in broad daylight, so at night I was a little on edge. I know I could easily take two or three of those little bastards, but more than that or if they had a butterfly knife I would be at a disadvantage.

So what did I do? I carried a sock full of pesos everywhere I went. It was just a bag of money in my pocket to the provost marshal, but to a criminal it would be a deadly weapon. Thank God i never had to use one on anyone. And in fact, nobody ever bothered me at all walking those dark rat infested streets of Olongapo.

Pesos are so worthless the only thing they are good for is bopping some moron in the head.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Nothing on this earth is as vile as a pedophile and those that support them. There ought to be a government job in every country who's main responsibility if putting down these sick pieces of shit.

Rudedewd

While I don't believe in making a public spectacle of of hanging and such (too many sick people would enjoy it) sometimes the best cure for sickness like this would be a well placed bullet behind the ear done as privately as possible. While I am a verified tree hugging hippy I am also an advocate of the death penalty in cases of absolute certainty. Some people are just evil with no chance of any rehabilitation ever so I think the best thing is to treat them like the cancer that they are and remove them. No fanfare to make them anybody's martyrs, just take them out behind the prison and put one in their ear. Of course the evidence has to be more than solid.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just found this documentary on youtube about the treatment of kiddy-fiddlers in the USA.

2009 Louis Theroux- A Place for Paedophiles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM2Z_kKxUFQ

hey g,,,
just wondered if your aware of the vigilante groups catching peados by impersonating kids on line?,,,,
i believe it started in the midlands and now has groups in London and other areas of the country ,,,, London group called "Publc justice pdl",,,,,
they arrange meets with peados after convincing them they are a young boy or girl on-line and when they are about to go on a meet they inform the local police [who then plot up near the meet] and when the monster turns up then he is confronted and handed over to the police,,,,,,
the bbc3 docu i watched showed the group up North,
as you can imagine it dont end well if the peado tries to bolt,,,
citizens arrest with force,,,,,
police seem to be ok with these groups as long as they "stick to the law",,,,,s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts