Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2015, 05:56 AM #11
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Nev Haze cob

Two pics of trichs before and after 7 days.
Tangwena
Tangwena is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:19 PM #12
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
great thread!

subbed.
idiit is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:43 AM #13
HerBnGorE(illa)

HerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to beholdHerBnGorE(illa) is a splendid one to behold
Great thread!
HerBnGorE(illa) is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2015, 08:00 AM #14
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Zamaldelica AKA Malawi gold

Hi guys for those trying cob curing some pics of some Zamaldelica buds after 2 weeks in a cob. Plus same buds just sweat cured but not cobbed.
The cob cured is mind altering tripped out African goodness, the loose buds, very strong typical zamal high. I will be cobbing the rest of the loose buds for sure.
Because they are still moist and have not dried out, they will bind together and sweat in the cob. Making some more Zamal malawi gold cobs.

The first close up is sweat cured only the second cob cured for the same time in the same vac bag
Tangwena

16 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:35 PM #15
Polishdankchron

Polishdankchron will become famous soon enoughPolishdankchron will become famous soon enoughPolishdankchron will become famous soon enough
Awesome - I knew of tightening buds on bamboo sticks as in the Thai bud, but never seen this. Wish I could taste the end product, and in general to have the buds to play around like that.

I can see some of my friends reaction to this - taking my harvest and wrapping in corn husks and burying underground hahah, my friends would think I went completely mad.
Polishdankchron is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:44 AM #16
Tangwena

Hi Polish whatever you do dont bury them, it may stuff them up, use the vacuum bag method so you can keep an eye on them if you give it a go.
The main benefit is the smooth smoking herb it produces, it tastes really good and not harsh at all. I also find the high very much stronger than the jar cured buds.
Regards Tangwena

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:33 AM #17
antheis

antheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of lightantheis is a glorious beacon of light
very informative
i will have to try this next harvest
antheis is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2015, 03:26 PM #18
joe2

joe2 will become famous soon enough
well I did some small gram plus cobs, I used grape leaves because the corn aint in heres a pic of the Mexican airline after a week of being wrapped up tight in a grape leaf vac sealed. The camera is crap sorry, in the pic theres a wrapped cob an unwrapped cob and an uncobed mexiairline bud.
joe2 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:05 PM #19
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quick question. What are you using to tie the cobs? May have to give this a try.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2015, 04:09 PM #20
joe2

joe2 will become famous soon enough
I used yarn
joe2 is offline Quote