Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2014, 10:20 AM #21
Karma G

Karma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant future
Sour Jack

Karma G is offline Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:34 PM #22
Jbomber79

Jbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant future
WOW! That Sour Jack has a massive cola!! how is the smoke report KG?

Jbomber79 is offline Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:00 PM #23
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

Hi fellows!!

Nice to see a Karma' s topic back!!

I had to post this picture over here!!

Biker Le Blanc

When i saw the buds i thought : WTF !?! Almost no resin is visible, and they dont look really awesome like that (maybe my buddys mistake though too) and then i took a dry nug and crack it, and WOW what a smell, when you puff the first one on the stick you just have to say WOWOW

So tasty, maybe more than my all time favorite : the SD riri, and it is very closed to the Riri, very Dieselish taste!!

Effects are out of this world, this is simply the strongest weed i ever puff on !!

I' d say easily around 27 / 28 % THC

Thanks a lot Karma!!

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo is offline Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:11 PM #24
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Cool

Hi all!! Me again^^

Jack O Nesia

One of my most favorite strains, very impressive work on those beans!! So tasty, and potent that is perfect, a very nice mix between both pârents!!

Vibes

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:18 AM #25
Karma G

Karma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant futureKarma G has a brilliant future
Looks like i made it to the High Times Seedbank hall of fame. ha ha

Always nice getting some recognition

Karma G is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:55 AM #26
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Well, duh....

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:11 PM #27
GreenReality

GreenReality will become famous soon enough
Any biker v2 coming to the tude?
GreenReality is offline Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:03 AM #28
audiohi

audiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of lightaudiohi is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Karma, I was just looking for some pictures of your bubble trouble... There seems to be very little trace of them left online. Even the tude, which never takes past varieties down, doesn't show any pictures. I remember it looking delicious! Do you have any pictures of it lying around?
audiohi is offline Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 04:52 AM #29
MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant futureMeltingPOT has a brilliant future
Mahayana

WhiteOG

Gotta try that Headbanger next!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:24 AM #30
Karma G

I will look if i got some more shots.

Bubble Trouble

Karma G is offline Quote