What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

LG/

Sowahh. 5 different females from seed hit with one male I selected. Coming along nicely.
A few have some of the orangeish deficiency/burn/whatever but generally healthy. And a couple are generally overfed too.
I always thought that orange on the leaves was calcium related. Could also be heat, but its in the coolest tent I have.
20231127_182717.jpg
20231127_182723.jpg
20231127_182816.jpg
20231127_182827.jpg
20231127_182838.jpg
20231127_182848.jpg
20231127_182900.jpg
20231127_182906.jpg
20231127_182911.jpg
20231127_182919.jpg

Last edited:

Sledge00

oehh

Caviar Lime - Melon bt 16 (sativa pheno)

View attachment 18924759

View attachment 18924760

View attachment 18924761
View attachment 18924762

- under 2 Sanlights EVO 4 100 leds @ 60% 300w atm

-17l medium is cocos 50/50 perlite + gh food for a puffer and extra bio tap mycotrex /bactrex
- nl AN

greetz eufrat
Looking great I’ve found karmas genes 🧬 love coco. I build a living rhizosphere with EcoThrive Charge, Biosys and Xtreme Gardens Mykos and the combo sends my karma girls crazy they love getting big heavy set root systems.

33eufrat66

@ Sledge

hehe sounds like a nice combo.

I love the bio taste of the final Product.
At the moment i use a combo of bio Iguana Juice/Mother Earth Super Tea Organic + nirvna but if it is necessary i use also bio mineral (chelate) Products from AN coco Connoisseur line

greetz

Last edited:

Sledge00

@ Sledge

hehe sounds like a nice combo.

I love the bio taste of the final Product.
At the moment i use a combo of bio Iguana Juice/Mother Earth Super Tea Organic + nirvna but if it is necessary i use also bio mineral (chelate) Products from AN coco Connoisseur line

greetz
Nice 👍 got to love AN used to use Big Bud and Overdrive back in the day. Then change to the classic Canna Line up. But now with the Organics/Living soil age appeared I switched my regime up to be a tad more cost effective in money or dosage and got lots of life into the substrate (canna pro coco) but I tailored it , around the Shogun range use Start, Samurai AB, Katana Roots, PK Warrior 9/18 but I added House and Garden Multizyme and Bud XL due to dosing and they are a constant enzyme in root zone for beneficial bacteria. Then just spray with SB Invigerator. Then obviously got EcoThrive Charge, Biosys and Mykos for Bennies. The flavour is second to non. Looking forward to seeing yours develop looking lovely.

33eufrat66

Nice 👍 got to love AN used to use Big Bud and Overdrive back in the day. Then change to the classic Canna Line up. But now with the Organics/Living soil age appeared I switched my regime up to be a tad more cost effective in money or dosage and got lots of life into the substrate (canna pro coco) but I tailored it , around the Shogun range use Start, Samurai AB, Katana Roots, PK Warrior 9/18 but I added House and Garden Multizyme and Bud XL due to dosing and they are a constant enzyme in root zone for beneficial bacteria. Then just spray with SB Invigerator. Then obviously got EcoThrive Charge, Biosys and Mykos for Bennies. The flavour is second to non. Looking forward to seeing yours develop looking lovely.
top^^ , i got also big bud and overdrive bud candy and for pk boost hammerhead,
from a old charge (over 10year) its all most empty.
im looking also for some new bio stuff for the next run,
EcoThrive looks great, the price also,i hope i can get itin germany,
back in my day it was hard to buy AN here^^

atm i really need a good bio liquid fertilizer as a supplement to the Gh food for mothers and crap ^^

Sledge00

top^^ , i got also big bud and overdrive bud candy and for pk boost hammerhead,
from a old charge (over 10year) its all most empty.
im looking also for some new bio stuff for the next run,
EcoThrive looks great, the price also,i hope i can get itin germany,
back in my day it was hard to buy AN here^^

atm i really need a good bio liquid fertilizer as a supplement to the Gh food for mothers and crap ^^
I really like the EcoThrive Charge mix it in with the Coco and it makes you use less AB nutes and Mykos when I pot up with a biosys water through. Have hardly any transplant shock and stems are unreal. Done test everything same in tent expcept half tent used EcoThrive stuff and Mykos and other standard nutes. The veg times were faster, root mass was unreal bound 2 weeks faster. Stems and leafs twice as thick really hench like plants on steroids. They are most stress resistant also made my coco set up like a hydro in vigour and strength but with the organic taste and quality. My karma genes love it. Defo give them a try I rate them . My mother’s I run on canna pro plus soil and canna terra vega feed. Give mothers a touch of multizyme and katana roots after a flush if they get bound in fabric pots also helps loads.

Last edited:

33eufrat66

I really like the EcoThrive Charge mix it in with the Coco and it makes you use less AB nutes and Mykos when I pot up with a biosys water through. Have hardly any transplant shock and stems are unreal. Done test everything same in tent expcept half tent used EcoThrive stuff and Mykos and other standard nutes. The veg times were faster, root mass was unreal bound 2 weeks faster. Stems and leafs twice as thick really hench like plants on steroids. They are most stress resistant also made my coco set up like a hydro in vigour and strength but with the organic taste and quality. My karma genes love it. Defo give them a try I rate them . My mother’s I run on canna pro plus soil and canna terra vega feed. Give mothers a touch of multizyme and katana roots after a flush if they get bound in fabric pots also helps loads.

Dam brexit^^ it looks like i cant order EcoThrive stuff, the brexit is not beneficial for people like us.
Dit u dechlorinate ur h2o or what dit u use, i prefer atm a mix 65% rainwater and
35% unchlorinated tap water (approximately)

@ Karma G

Looks perfect, the tribes, dam^^
how old are they?

Sledge00

Dam brexit^^ it looks like i cant order EcoThrive stuff, the brexit is not beneficial for people like us.
Dit u dechlorinate ur h2o or what dit u use, i prefer atm a mix 65% rainwater and
35% unchlorinated tap water (approximately)

@ Karma G

Looks perfect, the tribes, dam^^
how old are they?
I’m UK so I can get EcoThrive Stuff, gutted you can’t get it because of brexit. I use the EcoThrive product to dechlorinate a few drops in water left for 48 hours .

Latest posts

Latest posts