Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
best blueberry you have grown smell/taste.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 03:45 PM #301
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonjuice5050 View Post
I'm running the 94 DJ Short BB, have had it for over a year, just getting her into flower, shes 2 weeks in, I'll post pics a little later

25 year old cut? If so- that’s impressive to keep a lady going that long!
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 04:38 PM #302
xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxPeacePipexx is a glorious beacon of light
The best of the Blueberry that I have yet to sample and grow was never anything remotely close to being DJ's work outside the basis of its origin. I have no vendetta against him, but anything and everything that I grew of DJ's was sub par or boof. Even the Flo was a serious let down. But I did run an old clone out of Detroit of DJ's older work and it was worthwhile even though I didn't keep it in the long run.

I personally think that DJ has bottlenecked his own work to the point of no return and have been more fond of the others worked lines of the Blueberry and crosses such as Blueberry Muffins which I have crossed with Cookies and Cream #13 finding the perfect delectable blueberry plants I could ever want and desire..

Manidoo Seeds - Capturing the Spirit of Star Plants from around the world in Spirit Seeds bringing medicine to the people.

xxPeacePipexx is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:44 PM #303
dr feelzgood

dr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nicedr feelzgood is just really nice
If this plant Can be described as blueberry then it is the best i have tried, steves joint project with dj the blue satalite,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	46640DSC01545 (3).JPG
Views:	60
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	497838
dr feelzgood is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:59 PM #304
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
I have some untried blueberries that are growing just like that- big solid colas, almost no branching. Tough to get decent size cuttings from them.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 01:08 AM #305
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Blue moonshine
Wendull C. is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 08:44 AM #306
jwm

jwm is a jewel in the roughjwm is a jewel in the roughjwm is a jewel in the roughjwm is a jewel in the roughjwm is a jewel in the roughjwm is a jewel in the rough
2 or 3 females?

Name:	101.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	497889

Name:	102.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	497890