You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > deleting account

Thread Title Search
deleting account Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 PM #21
onegreenday
Banned

onegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura aboutonegreenday has a spectacular aura about
I guess they don't want you deleting if you tripping
or something or paranoid. Facebook holds your delete
for 2 weeks before it's final....
onegreenday is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 08:57 PM #22
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
There is no more self delete. all the info you need to delete your account is in the website support forum.

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 12:59 AM #23
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
^that seems stupid. you guys should put it back. Not everywhere is chill like Holland.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 01:02 AM #24
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
There was good reason to stop the self delete.. You should go read that thread..

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2012, 07:44 PM #25
salamandra

salamandra will become famous soon enoughsalamandra will become famous soon enough
Hi Hammerhead,
although i'm in no mood of deleting my account any soon, i would very much like to read that thread you're talking about. Could please give the link?
salamandra is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2012, 07:46 PM #26
Green Supreme
Banned

Green Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud ofGreen Supreme has much to be proud of
I believe it may have to do with everyone else's posts also being deleted when you remove threads you started. Peace GS
Green Supreme is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:14 PM #27
salamandra

salamandra will become famous soon enoughsalamandra will become famous soon enough
Thanks GS but I've seen plenty of guests floating around so i'm not sure that's the reason. I still like to read the thread if that's ok!

Also in case i do have to kill my account; what is the procedure? what should one do?
salamandra is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2012, 04:39 AM #28
420Baker

420Baker is on a distinguished road
I have 6 post and i have the delete option just thought i would put my 2 cents in ty.
420Baker is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 10:04 PM #29
Doubie

Doubie is on a distinguished road
Hm. I'm in the same boat...
Doubie is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2015, 10:43 PM #30
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
piss off admin and poof your gone....yeehaw just sayin
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.