What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"NYC Piff"

G

Guest 64665

Just wanted to share a few pics of some NYC piff ive been getting for the last couple weeks. Smells great and gets you ripped. The calyxs on this bud are huge, the biggest ive ever seen atleast.

G

Guest 64665

Interesting, long way from the dime-bags I used to pick up in Washington Square Park :biglaugh: Whats the aroma/taste and high like? $?

It smells and tastes exactly like what I call Haze. Cant exactly put a finger on what it smells like, its almost soapy tasting. It goes for $400 an OZ and $20 for 0.8-0.9.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
NO PICS?

NO PICS?

im always on the look out for anything piff related. ive had it before and think its really/truly overrated IMO.

$400 a zip?. . .truly overrated. .. . .lol, you know what ima just bounce, i'll just wait for the pics, i feel my "inner hippie" blood boiling, lol

i digress, peace

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Good herb, yes. 400$ a ounce no. Then again all herb is overpriced in NYC, saw oz of ECSD go for 500+ in Manhattan.. It's pretty much who you know out there, every time I got the piff it was pure hazey goodness, really nice example of a sativa..

G

Guest 64665

you think $400 is over-priced. i see pure shit going for $375-$380, stuff that barely gets you high. the price of bud around here is real high right now.

G

Guest 64665

im always on the look out for anything piff related. ive had it before and think its really/truly overrated IMO.

$400 a zip?. . .truly overrated. .. . .lol, you know what ima just bounce, i'll just wait for the pics, i feel my "inner hippie" blood boiling, lol

i digress, peace

there are pics in the first post. i didnt grow it, thats the price this shit goes for. i agree that its overrated but if you saw some of the shit people are tryin to push for 20 dollars less you'd be amazed.

Bumble Buddy

What is the high like- duration, effects, ceiling? Is there any incense aroma in the bud or smoke?

$400 an ounce or not, good on you for posting the pics, lots and lots of talk on here about piff in the past with no pics, I was curious what some looked like, so thanks :wave:

The color looks interesting, like its been cured, and not pressed like your average street bag, I'd try it. :bongsmi:

grasper

looks mega dank...... those seeds i see?? if that's anything like the *uptown piff*, shit i'd love to be in a position getting those treats in my sack :joint:

G

Guest 64665

What is the high like- duration, effects, ceiling? Is there any incense aroma in the bud or smoke?

$400 an ounce or not, good on you for posting the pics, lots and lots of talk on here about piff in the past with no pics, I was curious what some looked like, so thanks :wave:

The color looks interesting, like its been cured, and not pressed like your average street bag, I'd try it. :bongsmi:

its a good up high, no couchlock. a few bong rips and im good for an hour.

yes the incense aroma is there. its not fruity at all. straight incense/haze.

G

Guest 64665

looks mega dank...... those seeds i see?? if that's anything like the *uptown piff*, shit i'd love to be in a position getting those treats in my sack :joint:

nah those arent seeds. thats what i was saying about the huge calyxs. it almost looks like its seeded.

bigherb

Veteran
Just wanted to share a few pics of some NYC piff ive been getting for the last couple weeks. Smells great and gets you ripped. The calyxs on this bud are huge, the biggest ive ever seen atleast.

lovely pics ,great to see som nyc flavors

you kno the looks reminds me of the som of the thai type hazes ammonia ,paint thinner,house cleaner type haze we see.

ive gotten alot of this haze that has had serious foxtail .

the golden dark green is very common .

yes the incense aroma is there. its not fruity at all. straight incense/haze

the taste aromas you describe i highly desire and recently ive been smokin more of wat i call lumbo expression not church but som fire .much smaller calxyes wit that dark incense smell but taste more basement ,oldleather, spicy ,sandlewood almost soapy as you say .

thanks for the report

1luvbigherb

travese311

Hey duece I was just wondering, are those nugs super fluffy? or more crisp and cured ? It looks like some bud I smoked many years ago, a one-time deal thing. Been looking for that mystery bud ever since.

Good herb, yes. 400$ a ounce no. Then again all herb is overpriced in NYC, saw oz of ECSD go for 500+ in Manhattan.. It's pretty much who you know out there, every time I got the piff it was pure hazey goodness, really nice example of a sativa..

about 5 year ago I was selling ecsd for 750oz online jackie-o the same I even had a customer on law and order lol

G

Guest 64665

Hey duece I was just wondering, are those nugs super fluffy? or more crisp and cured ? It looks like some bud I smoked many years ago, a one-time deal thing. Been looking for that mystery bud ever since.

Its super fluffy. Not crispy, still feels fresh. Not sure about it being cured.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
i had to go into your old gallery to see the pics.
looks pretty good for blockwork!

kinda similar to shanti's famed "mango haze"
picture.php

G

Guest 64665

lovely pics ,great to see som nyc flavors

you kno the looks reminds me of the som of the thai type hazes ammonia ,paint thinner,house cleaner type haze we see.

ive gotten alot of this haze that has had serious foxtail .

the golden dark green is very common .

yes the incense aroma is there. its not fruity at all. straight incense/haze

the taste aromas you describe i highly desire and recently ive been smokin more of wat i call lumbo expression not church but som fire .much smaller calxyes wit that dark incense smell but taste more basement ,oldleather, spicy ,sandlewood almost soapy as you say .

thanks for the report

1luvbigherb

bigherb,

i see so much cali bud, had to show a little of what we have over here on the EC

i have to say this particular haze doesnt have the super strong church smell. the hazey incense is there but it is more undertones and has the basementy old leather smell.

the last batch i got from this guy was straight church. if u burned it in a blunt the whole room would smell of incense. its all you could taste from beginning to end. the calyxs were smaller. it had similar color but more dark green in it. i dont have any pics of that stuff, i smoked it all