What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

THC123

Veteran
thx

Here another Nederzaad strain , the Nederzaad 2005 , just took it from the attick and placed it in a drybox.

Will be frozen tomorrow

img13493372722.jpg

img13523360815.jpg

Nice round indica buds , good stone and nice before bed , it is not Super strong like the one i had in 2006 but it delivers a good punch
The one from 2006 made me sweat the first time i smoked it lol.
Foto-RBRJUESE.jpg

Here is the one from 2006 , it was much frostier and stronger , that pheno had very wide leaves.

But it was raining too much this year(2008) , wanted to let her go another 10 days but cuz of the big buds mold was becoming an issue in the biggest buds.

:abduct:

THC123

Veteran
Ok another 3 strains are ready to be frozen , cuz it is so dry here now(it is freezing) , humidity is below 10%) they also dry fast once removed from the branches , a few hours in the dry box and they are dry but still smell good , taste of course is a bit dry now but once i pack them and freeze them and after many months reopen them , i put them in jars and after one day they taste wonderful and fresh , like when u harvested them.

here are a few pics ,

Nederzaad 2005 x Nederzaad 2006(citralnr5 X positronics citral X green dragon)

This is plant nr 2 , the pheno with the smaller more indica buds. This one has compact nugs with a sugary coating. it tastes very nice with a heavy stone. This pheno is good , the other pheno mentionned above sucks.

It was harvested november 10 th

img13937879373.jpg

img13947889216.jpg

img13967911414.jpg

img13977928329.jpg

my.php

img14007954956.jpg

Cuz the buds where so dense and sticky mold was becoming an issue in the last week and i had to remove some nuggets from the branches. I lost most of the big buds , i mean i had to harvest them partially piece by piece.

Power Plant (DUTCH PASSION)

Harvested 30th october , wanted to let her go another week but the mold was becoming too much in to bigger buds. It had treatcherous mold , i didn't see it untill i really lokked inside , outside all seemed fine , inside it was brown. Yield was not so high cuz of the mold.

img14037984440.jpg

img14048003287.jpg

img14058016930.jpg

img14078036752.jpg

img14118075384.jpg

It has a wonderful aroma , taste and smell and gives a powerful high.

Pure Power plant (NIRVANA!!!)

This plant has imho nothing to do with power plant from dutch passion. It is a totally different weed.

This one yielded nice , started flowering a bit late but this plant flowers in a a straight line , it follow "the book" , i harvested her 15th november. It had dense , sparkly buds but mold was ok , i didn't lose very much.

It has a fresh piney sweet smell and taste and a good stone.

img14147405709.jpg

img14157417985.jpg

img14167430617.jpg

img14177443755.jpg

img14217610090.jpg

after these 2 strains, the mazar and the sweet afghani delicious will be taken off the branches and dried a bit more then frozen.

And then harvest 2008 is finally finished , i have let the weed dry a very long time about 4-5 months , cuz it was so humid in the attick.

And if anyone wants to ask which is best? PP or PPP , i say try them both , they are both good but different. PPP yields the best , PP IMHO is very yummy , both plants thumbs up.

Btw the PP was harvested one week early cuz of mold , the PPP was harvested at peak ripeness , so the PPP is stronger in my case

. But PP at peak ripeness is also very strong

If you look at the PP pics u see the buds had to swell a little more to make those hairs retract.

THC123

Veteran
SO here are the last 2 strains of my 2008 greenhouse harvest. I treid curing the litte buds , u can see it on page one or two , but as awlays putting it in glass jars gave me crap weed.

So now i just dry them in the drybox and then put them in ironing bags and then i freeze them.

Here is the mazar from dutch passion

I didn't like this strain at first , but now afeter 4 months of hanging and cuz it is freezing again(low humidity) it is perfectly dry now , and the smell is well represented in the taste , gives a good stone , but it is not something i could smoke every day.

I wonder how it will do indoors

Here are a few pics

img14238847997.jpg

img14258873152.jpg

img14268884876.jpg

img14278897040.jpg

It has really nice rockhard compact nugs with a sweet citrus smell. It tastes just like the smell .

And here the sweet afghani delicious from sweet seeds female

img14308940124.jpg

img14298928985.jpg

img14288913669.jpg

It also has ROCKhard nugs with a very sweet ang pungent smell that is the same as the taste.

Both the mazar and the SAD had a fair bit of mold. The mazar was harvested 15th october , the SAD end of october.

So up to now this is how i rate the greenhouse nugs

effect :

1. Nederzaad 2005*2006 with the hard little buds
2 . Sweet afghani delicious
3. Nederzaad 2006
4 Power plant
5. Pure power plant
6. nederzaad2005(the pheno from this year the other one was mindblowing)
7 mazar.
8. nederzaad 2007.
9. nederzaad 2005*2006 with the big buds that was harvested in december
10 Nederzaad VIII cuz i fucked it up trying to cure it in glass jars.

Taste

1. sweet afghani delicious
2. nederzaad 2006..
3. Nederzaad 2005.2006 with hard nugs
4. power plant
5.nederzaad 2007.
6 pure power plant
7.mazar
8. Nederzaad 2005.
9Nederzaad 2005*2006 that was harvested in winter
9 Nederzaad VIII that i fucked up in glass jars.

This can all change after being frozen as they go straight into a glass jar (stil in the ironing bag) , cuz they where frozen dry but at full aroma they will get a lot tastier the day after getting them outn of the freezer when i put them in glass jars

THC123

Veteran
img14750788281.jpg

The first good hash i made , i pressed it warm for the first time , and the taste is smooth but the effect is hard , i just finished the last one.

We had a BBQ and the 4 grams i had went up in smoke.

It is hash from the Khola plant from dutch passion(leaf trim)

I did 2 runs , but still i see lots of trichs? how many times can you do runs for hash?(dry seive)

keke.nz

ooooo that bit of hash looks nice dude! im not too sure how many runs u can do with dry seive but if theres still trichs give it another go for a try haha. good luck.
all the buds in this thread look so awesome too good work dudee

peace keke

THC123

Veteran
Thx man

Had a meeting today and was able to take lots of goodies home for me to taste .

img15368494009.jpg

dutch passion mazar indoors , looks and smells totally different than the greenhouse/outdoor version , also looks more sativa like.

img15178545712.jpg

Piefke's power, indoors , smells like oranges with haze

img15188558370.jpg

Hawaiian indica

smells fantastic , have to yet to smoke it

img15248657632.jpg

Nederzaad 2005 outdoors , from our forum member dread.

He had the same pheno as i had in 2005 , heavy stoner weed

img15258677873.jpg

Piefke's G13 kalimist , indoors , smells like candy very sweet and well candy like

img15298730605.jpg

Piefke's g13 haze , indoors

img15308741852.jpg

Nlx, indoors , this is a clone that has been going around a long time, i also have it now :yeahthats

Very strong tasty stoner weed , good before going to bed

img15338780979.jpg

Some g13 haze hash made by dread , nice soft to smoke and good stone , good job man

img15348793235.jpg

Amazonia

Smells very sweet citrus hazy

Ok so now i can do a few tasting sessions:yeahthats:abduct:

dread

Veteran
yah, it sure was a fun afternoon,with lots of goodies to taste man
that NLX hits u like Thor's hammer ,no daytime smoke indeed!!!!
grtz
Dread

THC123

Veteran
I found the g13 kalimist to be my favorite , very nice smell that is the same as taste. Also good effect , makes me high and stoned:woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
I have stopped smoking tobacco since 5 days and i have stopped smoking entirely 3 days ago.I only smoke pure if i have no possibility to vape

So no more smoke reports:noway:

:laughing: lol just kidding i have been vaping for 5 days now. First 3-4 days where hell.

Now it's ok but still difficult but i don't feel sick anymore(like a junk)

Strange thing is since i started vaping my whole rating of the strains of this year is changing.

So the mazar gets me very stoned when i vape it and it is very tasty. This is leave me alone weed , for when i wanna sleep or relax.

PPP gets me stoned and high , can still function or crash before tv if i want to

n2007 gets me high as a kite

stilll got to smoke others, euh i mean vape:D

But i really love the mazar from dutch passion now(the one from the greenhouse)

When i smoked it the effect was superficial:fsu:

Now it's :woohoo::woohoo::yoinks:

RooR HeaD

Hey thc lookin good my brother. u see the recent home grown pics in my thread my buddy did a great job i helped as well but my boy did a large portion of the work.

anywho your new pics look real nice and good to see u like mazar so much the mazar i posted im pretty sure is from dutch passion as well.

51059IMG_2181.JPG

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
9 Nederzaad VIII that i fucked up in glass jars.

oh oh sounds like ur last cure wasn't a suggest, sorry to hear that.....

BtW my m8........u should take 25g and entry the iCmagCup, and show up what is possible in the green house

THC123

Veteran
oh oh sounds like ur last cure wasn't a suggest, sorry to hear that....

Yeah up to now glass jars are my enemy. So i put everything in freezer baggies when dry.

Then when i take a freezer baggie out , i put the content in a glass jar. Cuz only like 5% of the jar is filled i get no probs.

Maybe i will try curing again when i have a small harvest of one strain.

Hehehe lol thx 4 the compliment

:wave:
I have stopped smoking tobacco since 5 days and i have stopped smoking entirely 3 days ago.I only smoke pure if i have no possibility to vape

So no more smoke reports:noway:

:laughing: lol just kidding i have been vaping for 5 days now. First 3-4 days where hell.

Now it's ok but still difficult but i don't feel sick anymore(like a junk)

Strange thing is since i started vaping my whole rating of the strains of this year is changing.

So the mazar gets me very stoned when i vape it and it is very tasty. This is leave me alone weed , for when i wanna sleep or relax.

PPP gets me stoned and high , can still function or crash before tv if i want to

n2007 gets me high as a kite

stilll got to smoke others, euh i mean vape:D

But i really love the mazar from dutch passion now(the one from the greenhouse)

When i smoked it the effect was superficial:fsu:

Now it's :woohoo::woohoo::yoinks:

I had the same thing happening when I quit smoking, bought a vape and lets just say, the high/stone gets a lot clearer and or deeper depending on what strain y'r vaping
Always nice to find new ways of getting high even when it's the same buds you smoke :biglaugh::smoke:
BTW :respect: for all those lovely specimens y'r displaying in this thread :D
:lurk: Low

whiteberrieS

Veteran
There are known-knowns, and known-unknowns, but there are also unknown-unknowns, things we don't know that we don't know. -boondocks

that being said, I'm not too sure what these flowers are, told they're kush, from my searching id say they're some og or some kind of sensi star.

smell is mad pine sol/pledge, smoke is the kind that lingers on your tongue; making you not want to use your mouth for anything but smoking this sweet sweet flower for fear of losing the taste. High is happy/motivational. smoke it before work and be a happy productive mofo. love this stuff.

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
well as long as it's good the name doesn't matter.

img18659422545.jpg

img18694085112.jpg

img18714100082.jpg

img18724113180.jpg

some iso hash i made , it's very fine potent stuff , the best i made yet:woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
img2216.jpg

some iso hash i made from lowryder 2 trimmings on the right nlx bud from coffeeshop good effect but nothing special taste wise

img2217c.jpg

close up

it is hard as a rock but as soon as you touch it you can make sausages , you can't hold it too long.

It's real nice hash.

This iso hash was second run , the first run was a very tasty dry seive.

---->

img21822710716.jpg

I feel this way i get more hash and always good quality , first dry seive , second 20-25 second iso wash

Last edited: