You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > The YukonKronicle

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
The YukonKronicle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 06:55 PM #111
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonKronic View Post
Hereís Pinky and Bruce Banner chillin together. I tried an outdoor trick for low profile plants and planted rootball and plant sideways in hole covered top of roots with mulch and it only took a half day under my new LED array to turn up towards lights and begin vertical growth.

Iím going to clean em up and get clones for breeding/preservation then add the (larger) Crumbled Lime and flip hoping to keep canopies even. Thereís two Pinky and a CL clone in back of box to fill in canopy, as an experiment I let Brome drown em to encourage columnar growth. Iíll take a look how well it works tomorrow.

I may try some strips of scrog to keep it even Steven.
First is at TP then about 8 days later then you can see growth rate a day and a half later by looking at stake poking up in middle of picture..View Image
View Image
View Image
Very cool jungle method, they look almost as happy as I would be to see them growing so well

2017 Ace testers - Zam x Kali China and Panama x Zamaldelica
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338488

2018 Into the Haze(s) - Panama Haze, Haze x KC, ZAmaldelica, Orient Express, Malawi PCK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347939

2018 - A5 x Malawi, Zamaldelica fem, Orient Express fem
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354063

Current 2019 - Hooked on Haze - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, Neville's x NMK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361973
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:20 PM #112
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Very cool jungle method, they look almost as happy as I would be to see them growing so well
Good to see ya Dude! Ya Iím actually pretty happy with how well they filled out.. eyebrows went up when I came back after a few days. That box really got moving once I socked it some water and threw the lights on. Things had been so slow as I let last couple TripNorth finish off with drought conditions.

Iím hoping some (only a little tho!) of the jungle vibe will mellow out when I clean up lowers and either go stake crazy like a meth addled prospector or throw some strips of screen in.
Gonna be a lot of tops. I want em juicy.

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 12:25 AM #113
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
So I knew when I tried it I knew that I had slacked on properly collecting and storing fresh pollen but hoped it would still give me a dozen or so seeds instead of a hundred... I got two. Lesson learned.

Here’s the kewl bit... these are a first look at possible f4 generation of Zam x Guatemalan. They’re the Guatemalan dom pollinated by the zam13bx stud.

Interestingly I let another male from that studs brothers go for a bit because he was trifoliate and I thought it was neat to see so now that trait has shown up again and even if it’s only the cotyledons that’s still 33% more photosynthetic potential to add to building a strong root structure and meristem.

The YukonKronicle

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:43 AM #114
YukonKronic

MalPan before cure... I think this was the 50/50 pheno that has Malawi Resinous noble wood and toasted cereals and gear oils mixed with Panama incense and citrus

The YukonKronicle

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:05 AM #115
YukonKronic

4200+ views! Kewl.
Thanks for the interest folks! Sorry itís been slow... more to come soon

The YukonKronicle

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:06 PM #116
JimMuscles

JimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura aboutJimMuscles has a spectacular aura about
U grow some beautiful buds.
JimMuscles is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2019, 06:03 PM #117
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud ofdeepwaterdude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonKronic View Post
MalPan before cure... I think this was the 50/50 pheno that has Malawi Resinous noble wood and toasted cereals and gear oils mixed with Panama incense and citrus
View Image View Image View Image View Image
Def not a Panama leaner Looks very potent, Malawi style nugs. Yikes

2017 Ace testers - Zam x Kali China and Panama x Zamaldelica
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338488

2018 Into the Haze(s) - Panama Haze, Haze x KC, ZAmaldelica, Orient Express, Malawi PCK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347939

2018 - A5 x Malawi, Zamaldelica fem, Orient Express fem
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354063

Current 2019 - Hooked on Haze - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, Neville's x NMK
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=361973
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2019, 05:48 AM #118
YukonKronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Def not a Panama leaner Looks very potent, Malawi style nugs. Yikes
Definitely agree. Only a week into the bag and it was basically spot on for descriptions of Malawi but I think the high has a lighter more energized touch than even my Malawi dom GT so Panama comes through in some regard that way.
I have another Malawi dom and one a little bit more Panama as well as a nice light green feathery one that smells like lemon heads and tasted really incensed after cut but is now more lemon meringue than incense.
I think that ones more Panama than the rest... lol I smoked some G bong hits and thought I could see auras around my seedlings. Good weed.

The YukonKronicle

Old 07-03-2019, 05:50 AM #119
YukonKronic

Iím being a lazy bastard about posting lately... Iíll upload pics of all the malpan dry buds when I get active tomorrow

The YukonKronicle

Old 07-04-2019, 04:49 PM #120
YukonKronic

Just want to spread the word a bit... mars Hydro is doing a big giveaway right now... smell proof bags and T-shirtís mostly but at the end you can get into a draw for a new LED fixture.
It got slow after a week but that just means less competition for the free stuff! Hope Iím not pissing anyone of by being a corporate plug (donít think it violates site rules... let me know if Iím wrong) I just kinda figured ACE growers could use smell proof bags as much as any

The YukonKronicle