Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Info on The Real Seed Company?

Thread Title Search
Info on The Real Seed Company? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2019, 12:40 AM #491
iTHC

iTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night4wings20 View Post
iTHC added to ignore list, another sad person with nothing better to do than be a dickhole.

At least these trolls are easy to spot!
iTHC is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:55 AM #492
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hempy McNoodle View Post
Hey ngakpa, I enjoyed listening to you on The Adam Dunn Show. I personally think that Adam conducted a very poor interview. I'm not saying this to knock him. I'm sure he's a swell guy, but a skilled interviewer could have shaped the conversation in a way which could have covered many subjects with great depth. Instead, it seemed like he was busy texting and not even listening and so, when it was time to branch off to the next topic. He was just silent because he wasn't even listening. Anywayz, keep up the great work!
G `day HMN

That was your 1st Adam Dunn show then ?

Guy is an egomaniac . Worst interviewer ever stakes . Thinks people are more interested in Adam Dunn`s stories than the stories of his invited guests .

Angus sounded posh and nervous ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:58 AM #493
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Angus did great in the interview. Adam was better than usual, which is to say not bad.

That Bodhi interview was a wreck. Bodhi should have walked off the set. Adam lives in Adam world it seems. All things Adam.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 03:38 AM #494
Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura about
G'day to you too Elmer Bud!
Yeah, I think that was my first Adam Dunn Show.
I think if I were to give the interview (and, Angus, if you're reading maybe you can still give a response), the number one question I would ask is what surprises are in store as far as future projects and products. I see 2019 has brought many new 'cultivars'. Will any re-releases be happening such as mango thai? I would have asked for all kinds of stories of experiences from the field on seed hunting trips and where he wants to go in the future.
Hempy McNoodle is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:42 AM #495
Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura aboutHempy McNoodle has a spectacular aura about
...and advise for those of us who would also like to try to do what he does. Especially, advise for westerners interested in traveling to potentially hostile or dangerous locales.
Hempy McNoodle is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 08:07 AM #496
ngakpa

ngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyCalifornia View Post
Ngakpa, AD show is not very good, a lot of worthless talk and gossip it seems from what I've heard. I'd love to hear an interview by the guy on the "Potcast". He is a great interviewer that asks intelligent questions and is genuinely interested in the subjects he is interviewing about. I'd love to hear more. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for this tip, appreciated!
ngakpa is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 09:39 AM #497
ngakpa

ngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to beholdngakpa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
Why are you being such a rude prick?

his idea is to dump enough garbage and hostility into these threads and forums that they become not worth using or reading

I really hope mods realise this:

icmag could be a great place

the vast majority of contributers are really worthwhile...

but it only takes a few like this guy and other well-known figures to poison the atmosphere and ruin whole threads, even fantastic ones like Green starts
ngakpa is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 09:44 AM #498
ngakpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
Angus did great in the interview. Adam was better than usual, which is to say not bad.

That Bodhi interview was a wreck. Bodhi should have walked off the set. Adam lives in Adam world it seems. All things Adam.
I hadn't slept and I'd almost OD'd on caffeine

the trouble I had was that Adam was saying a lot of things that I didn't agree with at all, like his view that landraces basically stay the same even after people bringing in loads of modern hybrids

if I'd jumped on everything he said, it wouldn't have worked, so there was a lot of stuff I had to let go, even though they're crucially important points

if I get invited back on, I will be sure to bring these points up again

I will be writing something about the whole 'afghanica' business soon too
ngakpa is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 01:32 PM #499
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngakpa View Post
his idea is to dump enough garbage and hostility into these threads and forums that they become not worth using or reading

I really hope mods realise this:

icmag could be a great place

the vast majority of contributers are really worthwhile...

but it only takes a few like this guy and other well-known figures to poison the atmosphere and ruin whole threads, even fantastic ones like Green starts
That guy is new here and that is the first post I have seen him make.
You are psychologically projecting your own mental state and actions on to others.

Maybe you should pay for a vendors subforum insted of free loading off of the landrace section to hawk your merchandise and than you could have your own little feifdom that you seem to desire so badly?

and then there would be peace here.

you attack everyone who does not agree with you and instigate others to join in with you,
and you troll other peoples threads that are not selling your gear.

If you can afford to fly around the world and expand your buisness than certainly you can afford space here
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:17 PM #500
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond reputemexcurandero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Seeds of two new landrace strains are with us now:

Nepalese: a classic strain from Rolpa, the heartland of Nepali charas - think Nepalese Temple Balls and '60s Hippie Trail Kathmandu. This is a pure landrace, unaffected by modern hybrids, an ever more rare thing with every passing year.

Congolese: an heirloom ganja strain from tropical Africa that's undergone several generations of breeding in the West, making it well-suited to indoors

Last one the Congolese can not be called a landrace, if it has undergone generations of inbreeding under artificial light.A heirloom maybe.

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
mexcurandero420 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.