Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Illinois Now Legal-Which Of These Major States Is Next?

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: CHOOSE WHICH STATE WILL LEGALIZE NEXT
FLORIDA 1 33.33%
NEW JERSEY 0 0%
NEW YORK 1 33.33%
PENNSYLVANIA 0 0%
OTHER STATE SEE FORUM THREAD 1 33.33%
I JUST WANNA WATCH 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Illinois Now Legal-Which Of These Major States Is Next? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 09:58 PM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Illinois Now Legal-Which Of These Major States Is Next?

Illinois Now Legal-Which Major State Is Next?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:10 PM #2
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant future
I'll betcha it's not Idaho.

I Blue my mind.
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:35 PM #3
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to allHydro8 is a name known to all
Not sure, but I bet Alabama and Idaho will be the last ones.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:52 PM #4
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
It's not legal. It's now REGULATED. That comes with it's own costs.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:14 AM #5
igrowone

igrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond reputeigrowone has a reputation beyond repute
thing was it was barely headline news, just another state legalizing - kind of
it's another milestone marker on the journey, the destination is still a ways ahead

Old 06-26-2019, 01:33 AM #6
I'mback

I'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud ofI'mback has much to be proud of
Who the F cares. Do your job and do it Federally. Need a hand... ask Justin how to do it! Not the best PM we've had but... I am smoking and growing my medicine. When R U folks going to get off the pot?

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 02:06 AM #7
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Bet it's not Florida. Took our politicians two years to implement medical when the people passed it with a 71% majority - and took a lawsuit to get them off their asses at that.

Now they are trying to stifle the process for getting ballot initiatives on the ballot. I'm willing to bet in large part due to their fear a ballot initiative for legal recreational will be next. Crazy, stodgy old fuckers.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

browntrout's Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 05:44 AM #8
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
not Tennessee. GOP is dug in under the skin like an alabama seed tick. we have the sort of idiots in our legislature that will fight for a lie to the death (and take as many of us with them as possible) rather than admit they are wrong and do what most of the population wants them to do...and be PROUD of it.

Old 06-26-2019, 01:19 PM #9
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
F.U.C.K.E.M.

I didn't listen to them when they said I couldn't grow, I sure the hell am not about to start listening now that they tell me I can.

If there still exists a single law on the books which allows a person to be incarcerated for this plant, then we have fallen short of the goal.

We are winning. Keep overgrowing prohibition.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 01:25 AM #10
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Florida WILL legalize in 2020

Remember, Jim Morrison was from Florida