Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Thread Title Search
True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2019, 12:11 AM #951
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonTrich View Post
If you make your own, you know what's in it and what not.

Easy peasy
Any chance you might be willing to share said peasy method?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:29 AM #952
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
See that doesn't work for me.

If the product is proprietary and there is no disclosure of the constituents they should be testing it for accuracy before it leaves the facility especially if the process exposes that blend to contamination.

The fact that this isn't a part of the process as simply because it is voluntary doesn't mean that in a more mature market it wouldn't be and from a perspective of business integrity a desired metric in assure delivery of a "superior" product.

My anecdotal to something is rotten in Denmark would be did the tainted samples work as promised and seem to work the same as "non tainted" samples, if they even have that on record (testing of product after manufacture and distribution).

Consumer health should not pay the price for learning curve so dont use that as an excuse.

tl:dr if they don't care to test a proprietary chemical solution for integrity before it goes to market how valuable is their products "value add" and what does it say about their integrity regarding consumer health.
whose going to play little red robin hood

science'd

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2019, 07:52 AM #953
SIG

SIG will become famous soon enoughSIG will become famous soon enough
In five short months there has been 65630 views of this post.

There are lots of similar quotes but I'll use Warren Buffets version which says "It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only five minutes to destroy it. If you think about that you'll do things differently."

I've studied quite a bit about reputation over the last several years and crisis management and this is a textbook example of what not to do.

Rule number one is being prepared and educated about what constitutes a reputation risk/crisis event and then what you do about it. In determining a crisis rule one for that is protect the public, don't hurt anybody or be percieved even as not caring.

Own it get in front of it admit your part, the penalty you paid and what your doing about it. I was watching TV a while back and a commercial from PGnE came on talking about the pipeline explosion. They said what happened why it happened how big a fine they paid the pipes replaced how they were inspecting everything and a new modern control center. I thought THAT is how professional reputation people do it.

There are two really good short articles by Harvard Business Review. Reputation and its Risks and Reputation Warfare. The second talks about what happened here except all of you were straight up, the article talked about the damage one cook can do on social media. A good example is the Deep Water Horizon spill.

A guy opened a similar sounding tweet account and in the middle of the crisis posted mundane stuff like the lunch menu and people were so made it retweeted give times the number of the real account. Or in Palestine. Israel has the superior army but the Palestinians won the public opinion war, that one is called bullets and blogs.

And finally an example of the US Census Bureau bought a 15 second super bowl ad saying mail in your forms and watchdog groups learned about it and went nuts. John McCain brought it up on the senate floor saying it was a waste of money. The census bureau had a media monitoring service contract that alerts you when negative news hits anything including social media.

They had a plan that came with the service you pay a monthly fee. They went on youtube, tweeted and Facebook saying how if just some small number mailed in forms instead of sending a guy out in a car they would save 90 million dollars and by the time super bowl came it had died and the watchdog group tweeted to mail in your forms.

To me it was telling, if the freaking US Census Bureau cares more and manages their reputation better than the cannabis industry which is not at all we got a serous problem.
SIG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:07 AM #954
SIG

SIG will become famous soon enoughSIG will become famous soon enough
https://centeronreputation.com/brand-vs-reputation/

Anybody in business should read this short report its really good. It is what the cannabis industry should be doing but isn't.

I think it has something to do with throwing a ball on a train or a cat in a box...cant remember...maybe shining a light through two slits ...damn ADHD...look a squirrel!
SIG is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 07:27 PM #955
DemonTrich

DemonTrich has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Any chance you might be willing to share said peasy method?

It took me many many years to get to where I'm at in this point. LOT of failed attempts, and lost product. I cant just give all I learned and my sops out for free. I've posted lots of info over the years on here. Gotta do the leg work and search, read and learn, or just pay.
DemonTrich is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 11:20 PM #956
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant futureRingodoggie has a brilliant future
I am just curious. If someone were to pay you money, would you, then share your knowledge?

Thanks

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 02:53 AM #957
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant future
Look what TT posted today.
Quote:
What an honor! Our CEO Chris Campagna was selected as one of Portland Biz Journals top Forty Under 40. A great group to represent the hustle of Portland. Check the list out and give Chris a pat on the back the next time you see him.
#fortyunder40 #portlandbiz #pdx

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland...nals-2019.html
Make sure to pat him on his back.

Old 06-27-2019, 03:28 AM #958
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond reputeAgentPothead has a reputation beyond repute
So will anything actually happen or are they just gonna keep peddling poison and profiting off public perception?
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2019, 04:19 AM #959
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant futureCannaRed has a brilliant future
This is what Shango Los said when asked what he and Dr. Russo thought about the TT scandal, and if they had plans to distance themselves from TT in the future.
Quote:
Their use of the phrase "100% Terpenes" was a bad idea from the start but I don't think it was intentionally misleading as much as it was overzealous copywriting trying to get across to folks that this product was natural and safe to use while also not giving up their recipe. I know Ben and Chris and they both have strong consciences and would not be able to live with themselves if they brought something unsafe to market. Besides, Ben is a health fanatic and he wouldn't be vaping on their products all the time if it was unsafe. I've talked with Ben about their Viscosity recipe at length to get a clear understanding of this situation and while I do not know what the special ingredient in Viscosity is, I do believe him that it is GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe). Lots of companies have intellectual property that must remain a trade secret. The Viscosity product works incredibly well. If folks need to know exactly what is in it, then Viscosity is not the product for them. I don't see any reason to distance from True Terpenes. They are good folks putting out reliable quality terpenes and funding important health research that no one else is doing. If that changes, I will reassess at that point.

CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 06-28-2019, 04:49 AM #960
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
ahahahahahaha that is hilarious. what a joke.

what is 100 percent terpenes supposed to mean?
what crazyness is this?
bill clinton definition of is.

thank you for posting, this is funny.
Sertaiz is offline Quote