Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 09:43 PM #43971
Zeez

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
what's all that green stuff on the ground? astroturf? i'm not seeing any sand or cactus...
Oh man, with all the rain it's been growing about 2" per week. Much more rain and the outdoor growers are going to stress over it.
Zeez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:07 PM #43972
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
lol,outdoor growers are always stressed about something!

phew,glad that's over with...skipped the ice today,somehow just getting medium home seemed like enough hauling for one day,especially since i had another 10 miles of errands to run once i dropped the trailer off...and no wonder it felt hot out...98 now,humidity is even lower than this morning,down to 5%...

hard to believe most of this state was a shallow sea millions of years ago...
unclefishstick is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2019, 10:21 PM #43973
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
My DIY cricket holding bin.

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:23 AM #43974
OrgAeroMan

OrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant future
Yeah, it's been raining here a lot, we're only supposed to get 2 days this week of no rain or thunderstorms. Humidity was up around 70% outside, and 62% in the growroom. Yikes! The temps are bearable, though, topped out at 77. It can get 100F with 100% rH, that shit is insufferable.
I didn't harden off the larger plants I just put out and got some light bleaching on some of the fans:( I left them in the shade all day, maybe all the rain/overcast conditions will help them recover a bit quicker.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15615045372711200076729.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	497850 Click image for larger version

Name:	1561504568869725810615.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	497851
OrgAeroMan is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 01:29 AM #43975
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
finally done with veg for the day...used up half a bale of medium....still need like 3 plants to fill the led room once the first round is done...still have 3 1/2 weeks to size the plants up and get the remaining plants i need ready...

mac1 will be going into the tent at the end of the week provided i can get viable cuts off it,shouldn't be a problem...nice tight nodes on it...

Old 06-26-2019, 01:44 AM #43976
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
...nice tight nodes on it...
Who doesn't love nice tight nodes on a roomful of girls?!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:46 AM #43977
OrgAeroMan

OrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant futureOrgAeroMan has a brilliant future
Hey-o! Those are some tight nodes. My Critical Sensistar grows like that. You have to cut off 6-7 branches to take a long enough clone. Like all of the branches grow at the same rate and from everywhere.
OrgAeroMan is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 01:49 AM #43978
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
The mac1 roots real easy for me. I’ve been using rapid rooters and it shows roots out the bottoms in 7-8 days. I just use tap water and powdered rooting hormone...no pHing.

Tight internodes is an understatement. The one I have in bloom now is really looking good with that 58 day veg and being topped once early on. She’s 13 days today.

The buzz from her is so damn heavy. Body buzz to the max. I might even say she’s stronger than the gmo cookies. The hype is real...as long as this one yields decent. My first one was only vegged for 6 weeks and I only got 5 zips or so. In my setup I usually get more. Hoping I get atleast 8 off of this one.

It’s crazy how in veg, even the stem rubs are kinda gooey! Really is a nice plant, strange nonetheless, but nice.

Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:02 AM #43979
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
Blue Dream

Guava cut

True OG

OGKB 2.0

Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:03 AM #43980
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

i have only tried mac from seed once in spite of the fact i have trimmed an unholy shitload of it....stuff just plain ass reeks...the colombian in its genes really bring an old school feel to the high as well as the flavor...so pretty excited to have the real deal about to flower...i could have gotten a cut from the seed plants but they were total trainwrecks of plants and i didn't actually have permission from the guy who bought the seeds so i said no...even though i know he was running genetics that came from me...but whatever...

when it comes to genetics i far prefer the dansbud philosophy...