Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > London Church 3 Test Seed Grow

Thread Title Search
London Church 3 Test Seed Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2019, 02:03 PM #61
Rab.C

Right Folk's it's Update time i have spotted 5 x males from the ten seeds.
they are enjoying there stay under my adjustawing 315cmh.which is around 40cm away from the plants.they are being fed buddh's tree Nutrients.at PH6.0 EC0.9 I Will veg them some more until there around 30 - 40cm then flip to 12/12. cheers Rab

Thats all for now thanks for looking

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:51 PM #62
Rab.C

Watering the plants & looking for males. think I have found 5 x males.
but I am going to wait a few more days. So they show better. but the pic below
I think is defo a Male that's all for now. Rab

Last edited by Rab.C; 07-07-2019 at 06:32 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 03:48 PM #63
Rab.C

just added these things called Bendz. to open out the branches
here is a Cpl of pics. Cheers Rab

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:39 PM #64
Rab.C

a wee update I have 6 x males from a 10 pack of seeds 4 x seeds don't have male or female flowers yet. well, I hope I have four females. pure gutted. but I will flower whats left & see how they turn out.

Last edited by Rab.C; 06-26-2019 at 10:47 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2019, 12:20 PM #65
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Hey bro
Looking good.
Sorry to hear you have 6 males but thats how the dice roll , sometimes its 5,6,4 , nothing can change that apart from Feminzed seeds.
If you want to help with yield i would top all plants again( leave the bendz on) and it will give you 8 heads a plant .

With seeds i advise to keep topping in seed stage as many times until the seed plants start growing out of the symetrical patern and growing alternative branching, this increases yield hugely especialy on Indica doms. I do this as many times as possible when growing from seed and aim for minimum 8 heads but more like 16 -32, then pot up and veg for 2 more weeks then she will yield good if a small yielder and huge for a big yielder .

Peace
ojd is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 12:30 PM #66
Rab.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd View Post
Hey bro
Looking good.
Sorry to hear you have 6 males but thats how the dice roll , sometimes its 5,6,4 , nothing can change that apart from Feminzed seeds.
If you want to help with yield i would top all plants again( leave the bendz on) and it will give you 8 heads a plant .

With seeds i advise to keep topping in seed stage as many times until the seed plants start growing out of the symetrical patern and growing alternative branching, this increases yield hugely especialy on Indica doms. I do this as many times as possible when growing from seed and aim for minimum 8 heads but more like 16 -32, then pot up and veg for 2 more weeks then she will yield good if a small yielder and huge for a big yielder .

Peace
Thanks. ojd i understand its nature we are dealing with and its all down to luck. with reg seeds.but the four i have left i will top em a few times.see if i can get more bud sites cheers Rab

Old 06-27-2019, 12:46 PM #67
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
Did you see balls 100% in the males as these Church doms can look like a male part but is a new shoot.

All Church testers be 100% sure its male before chopping it.

Old 06-27-2019, 01:13 PM #68
Rab.C

yes ojd i seen a stick with ball on the end like a male.i have seen the new shoots as you say
well the males are gone now. and the four thats left have been topped for 8 heads or more
and i added some bendz to see if i can get more buds sites from them. i am going to pot up
in a day or too Later Rab

Last edited by Rab.C; 07-07-2019 at 09:17 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2019, 03:43 PM #69
Rab.C

Sup Icmag thought I would Post up a cpl of Pics of my london church grow. They have been potted up into U Grow coco with added perlite & bat gauno and endomycorrhizas, and they are potted up into 12ltr pots.thanks for looking Rab.C

Last edited by Rab.C; 07-07-2019 at 09:17 PM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2019, 05:44 PM #70
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

Looking good bro

Peace