Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone Have Experience With Tropicana Cookies?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Anyone Have Experience With Tropicana Cookies? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2019, 06:47 PM #1
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone Have Experience With Tropicana Cookies?

has anyone grown or smoked this strain?especially the oni cut?
yahooman is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2019, 07:32 PM #2
xavier7995

xavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud ofxavier7995 has much to be proud of
I grew out a purple one for a bit, great great flavor and bag appeal. I didnt think the high was that special but my wife thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, so its really personal preference. I would roll with a trellis or stakes or something, it grew big and branchy. Easy to trim.
xavier7995 is offline Quote

Old 04-11-2019, 09:32 PM #3
yahooman

yahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of lightyahooman is a glorious beacon of light
thank you for the info

Old 06-25-2019, 09:24 PM #4
yahooman

just got the mountain cut,along with lemon tree

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:33 AM #5
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
Cuts

I know from the 2 cuts listed who you got them from and can confirm the’re legit genetics and did well in our cup. I think you made a good purchase. Enjoy.
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 02:52 AM #6
yahooman

does it start with an M highsteppa?

Old 06-26-2019, 02:47 PM #7
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
Don’t know... he’s an old udg/canna cabana friend who moved to Maine.
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 02:52 PM #8
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
I have 12 rootbound tropicanna haze I did not have room to flower. Gonna take some cuts. And get them moved over.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 PM #9
yahooman

Quote:
Originally Posted by highsteppa View Post
Don’t know... he’s an old udg/canna cabana friend who moved to Maine.
thats him

Old 06-26-2019, 05:00 PM #10
JetLife175

JetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud ofJetLife175 has much to be proud of
The high on the oni cut is pretty run of the mill but she’s supposed to be a great breeding tool. I have a friend that been working with her for a couple years now and his crosses are coming out amazing with citrusy terps all over the place.

I prefer it in a hybrid than by itself. Wish I could give you grow advice but I haven’t ran it personally.
JetLife175 is offline Quote