Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor

Thread Title Search
White Widow Big Bud Automatic Outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2019, 05:36 PM #51
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Hi there !

Try 1/3 coco in your soil and bigger pots buddy !

This is a WWxBB auto from last year 20 liters and 1/3 coco started indoor then outdoor :

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

the 82 grams on the scale speak !

Happy growing !
The_Skunkist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:14 PM #52
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Agree with you, Skunkist. Appeared soil too dense. Possibly competed with peas.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 02:45 AM #53
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Agree with you, Skunkist. Appeared soil too dense. Possibly competed with peas.

I really wish I knew exactly what it was that I did wrong on this one, I grew a nicer WWBB in 1 gallon container last summer and thats about half the size of this box of dirt.
Every seed out of the 10 pack of WWBB so far (I have one seed left) has been exceptional as far as it's abilities to either handle cool weather or take advantage of peak summer growing conditions, but somehow or other I figured out a way to screw up this one a little bit.
This plant is the first one I grew with a legume so thats why I think excess nitrogen from the pea plant was what went wrong, all the other plants have been grown without competition from aggressive neighbors.
Overwatering was my next guess.
I realized that the peas had get pulled in the middle of hot stretch of over 90º days about two weeks ago when I was watering every daily. All the white pistils went orange that day so I knew I had to change something, so I pulled out the pea plant.
Since then foliage stopped dropping so quickly and theres new pistil growth and the weather has only been 75º or so and whats left of the plant seems to be behaving normally, so I expect to be left with a smaller collection of nice flowers than I could have by quite a bit. I got an ounce out of the 1 gallon container last summer so I'll be able to estimate the damage I did to this one pretty exactly in a few weeks.
I didn't track my pea harvest, but they must've been pretty good.
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote

Old 07-05-2019, 11:54 PM #54
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond reputePDX Dopesmoker has a reputation beyond repute
These are probably the last living photos of this WWBB individual

Pretty flower on top

Theres a lower pair

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:43 AM #55
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
I like this last pict !
The_Skunkist is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2019, 01:42 AM #56
PDX Dopesmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
I like this last pict !
Thanks, these WWBB autos add some nice fall colors at the end of the game even if it ends in July, theres some pretty purple calyxes buried inside those little flowers