Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Suggest a sativa..

Thread Title Search
Suggest a sativa.. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2019, 09:43 PM #11
Ratzilla

Ratzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
It's probably easier for most people to grow a Sativa dominant hybrid
the 1st time away from pure Indicas. Luckily, there are many to chose
from. Maybe something like Neville's Haze or Ace's Panama would do.
This is good advice about a sativa dominant hybrid.
Many to choose from pick any that finish in the 9=10 week to be sure you got a sativa hybrid.
Ratz
Ratzilla is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:55 AM #12
JDubsocal

JDubsocal is on a distinguished road
Try growers choice seeds. After 6 years of growing their stock, I have no complaints. They do ship quick from California. Lots of sativa dominate to choose from. Good luck and happy growing!
JDubsocal is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:13 AM #13
Tipunch

Tipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
It's probably easier for most people to grow a Sativa dominant hybrid
the 1st time away from pure Indicas. Luckily, there are many to chose
from. Maybe something like Neville's Haze or Ace's Panama would do.
You're right Troutman. But if our man understands that growing a sativa often means little to no extra nute feeding, much longer flower times and much bigger stretch he should be fine growing a full sativa. But as you wisely stated, a hybrid is a safer bet 11 to 12 weeks flower max for a first try will be a good test to see if you want to try 14 to 16 weeks and above. Last year I tried Destroyer, great smoke but outdoor meant an early December cut.... way too long for me so I won't run it this year unfortunately.
Tipunch is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 06:19 AM #14
Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant futureSlim Pickens has a brilliant future
It's a lot easier to find Sat dom hybrids,than it is to decide on which one to get.

I'd look at Ace as has been suggested.Those mentioned upthread are recommended,as well as Orient Express,Lebanese and Congo.I'd like to try that Orient Express myself.

Another possibility would be Laughing Buddha from Barneys,although that one would likely go a little longer,maybe 10-11+ weeks.Another choice would be Flo if you could find it,as well as F 13 and Vanilluna.Can't hardly go wrong with Dj Short Sat dom offerings.

On edit: Ace is sold out of Lebanese,but resellers should still have it available.
I Blue my mind.

Last edited by Slim Pickens; 06-26-2019 at 08:50 AM..
Slim Pickens is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 08:56 AM #15
Tipunch

Tipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the roughTipunch is a jewel in the rough
Flo is such a nice smoke. Needs to be dialed in to really express full potential and produce a nice yield. Flo was in my first batch of selected seeds when I started, went indoor and guerilla outdoor, deers, rabbits and wild boars loved the scent and terpines
Tipunch is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2019, 04:02 AM #16
wutwut

wutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the roughwutwut is a jewel in the rough
no way my message got deleted because somehow i logged out before post.

shortly; yes you named it, blue dream.

or anything other ssh crosses imo.

Old 07-10-2019, 06:22 PM #17
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the rough
I ordered a pack of Crockett's Tangie from SHN, thanks for the lead.

Think i'm also gonna try Ace's Panama soon.

I also want to order some Blue Dream, but who's?
Gone Camping is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 06:34 PM #18
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of lightRodehazrd is a glorious beacon of light
For a daytime smoke I love my Bangi Haze from ace
10 weeks and done
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2019, 07:06 PM #19
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Camping View Post
I ordered a pack of Crockett's Tangie from SHN, thanks for the lead.

Think i'm also gonna try Ace's Panama soon.

I also want to order some Blue Dream, but who's?
I think get the clone... It has long pencil like leaves and is great plant

The bodhi dream lotus or snowhigh blueberry blast or pipe dream in seed form

I would avoid HSO is far from real thing
herbgreen is online now Quote

Old 07-11-2019, 01:26 AM #20
Gone Camping

Gone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the roughGone Camping is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
I think get the clone... It has long pencil like leaves and is great plant

The bodhi dream lotus or snowhigh blueberry blast or pipe dream in seed form

I would avoid HSO is far from real thing

Which clone herbgreen? Are you speaking of a particular Blue Dream cut? I don't know anyone local so i'd have to get lucky at an event somewhere out of state.

Gone Camping is offline Quote