Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > GA4 and cell division

Thread Title Search
GA4 and cell division Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 08:17 PM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
GA4 and cell division

If ga4 helps with cell division in fruiting.....

Is there hope for GIBB in cannabis ??

https://www.fine-americas.com/Content/ProdH.asp?id=20

comments please.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2013, 05:34 AM #2
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
What about GA7 ?
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Old 03-09-2014, 03:23 PM #3
shaggyballs

Any new info on GIBB.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 06-15-2019, 10:12 PM #4
shaggyballs

Is anyone using products with Gibb in it without intersex issues?
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 06-24-2019, 02:58 AM #5
shaggyballs

So the latest findings on Gibb are:

If you use Gibb only use a little and don't use it on cultivars that are prone to male flowers.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 06-29-2019, 02:51 PM #6
P. Dondrub

P. Dondrub will become famous soon enoughP. Dondrub will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
What about GA7 ?
Did you try ga7, 'the gibb that regulates florogenesis'? Ive bern wanting to. Well that & florigen., which was hypothesized long ago and identified pretty recently but doesn't seem to be well characterized
P. Dondrub is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2019, 05:26 PM #7
shaggyballs

No I have not tried Ga7.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 07-05-2019, 09:22 PM #8
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Look at a product called Agra-Rouse. I can't believe it's not been discussed by anyone before and I only stumbled upon it a couple weeks ago, but it is a near perfect solution for what I've been wanting to try with starting seeds invitro.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Organic Soil ---> click here Current Grow --> click here
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2019, 06:14 AM #9
mrrangz

mrrangz will become famous soon enoughmrrangz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
If ga4 helps with cell division in fruiting.....

Is there hope for GIBB in cannabis ??

https://www.fine-americas.com/Content/ProdH.asp?id=20

comments please.

shaggy there is a old pro gibb journal out there on the webs. I believe one of the ingredients was g4. Results are similar to paclobutrazol.
mrrangz is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2019, 02:59 AM #10
shaggyballs

Hey mrrangz

Good to see you round!
Interesting product there that GA4, thanks for the response

Have you tried it?
Do you have any more info.
I could not find specific info or the journal.

Thanks again!
Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ