You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Tales of a Budtender

Thread Title Search
Tales of a Budtender Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2018, 10:05 PM #191
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Looking like a Good New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green Sr. View Post
Happy New Year California!
Happy Happy
420somewhere is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:56 AM #192
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
It was a fun day, I took my picture with my first rec customer, it wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be but are pretty we are pretty small town.
Everyone that came in was really excited to be able to purchase what they wanted ...

We have 5$ grams that are $6.13 out the door so it’s still not too expensive....it’s going to be a great year....getting ready to open the the new shop in Weed.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:58 AM #193
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner4Life View Post
that's gonna sadden a lot of doctors writing recommendations for med cards right???

Your right S4L, you will have to go to your primary doctor but what if you donít go to a doctor on a regular basis like me, not sure what will happen there.....

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Old 01-02-2018, 03:43 AM #194
Starmstr

Starmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the roughStarmstr is a jewel in the rough
LA county requires a Dr rec and then a county card to receive tax exempt
Starmstr is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2018, 07:44 AM #195
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba View Post
It was a fun day, I took my picture with my first rec customer, it wasnít as busy as I thought it would be but are pretty we are pretty small town.
Everyone that came in was really excited to be able to purchase what they wanted ...

We have 5$ grams that are $6.13 out the door so itís still not too expensive....itís going to be a great year....getting ready to open the the new shop in Weed.
how much are your most expensive 1/8ths there?
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:08 PM #196
KONY

KONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud ofKONY has much to be proud of
I was looking at one of the online menus for the biggest shop in Vancouver WA last night. Was surprised to still see 30-35$ 8ths on the menu. Granted most were less.
KONY is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2018, 05:31 PM #197
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
how much are your most expensive 1/8ths there?
We have caviar (similar to moonrocks) indoor buds at $30 a gram, and the outdoor is $20 with the new taxing itís about $115 for the indoor 1/8th and $70 or so for the outdoor out the door....I havenít sold an 1/8th yet at the new price but itís close to that

Indoor flower is $12 a gram and the outdoor has 2 prices at $5 and $8 and then add 22% tax!

Lots of older ppl looking for CBD products helping with arthritis and all those aches and pains you get when you get older or have had major trauma to their body...

Be Good Humans.....

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:58 PM #198
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
I know you don't set the prices Mrs. B., but holy moly, that's some expensive weed!

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 02:55 PM #199
SoulAnnoyed
Banned

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
If your manager was smart you'd carry some of that hay weed for cheap, aa long as it has a but of flavor and you can get it for 800 or less. And yes that's what it will take for growers to realize the bud has to be dank to fetch a good price. I think most growers can't even smell or taste.

Open a cooking shelf and sell Magi Butter machines, cuz i know no one is buying those edibles anyway (they don't work when made from Cannabinoid distillate put in a gummy bear, but always seem to work in a homemade butter, not sure how much of that is dependent on the carrier, and how much of that is the source material, but dispensary edibles never ever, ever ever work.)
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2018, 06:10 AM #200
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green Sr. View Post
I know you don't set the prices Mrs. B., but holy moly, that's some expensive weed!
I know Bud, itís crazy I agree but some ppl have money to burn (pun intended ) lol

I made it thru the first week of rec, it was interesting if nothing else...a lot of ppl that have never used it and wants to try it for the first time...very trippy
And thereís the ones that really get upset when they see the tax that is involved, it really is different after being just medical for years and now to have anyone come in is great.
Having edibles going from 1000 mg to 100 mg isnít sitting well with some people, there might be some home made edibles being made at home lol

Be Good Humans.....