What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What to do with nutrient run-off

maryjane481

After growing ebb and flow in two 4 x 4 tents for the last 10 years, I decided to try Coco core in drain to waste. I built a small 4 plant system and I’m in the second week of veg. All is well.
Question is, what to do with all the run off? Can you use lt again in the early stage of growth? I feel guilty dumping it down the drain. :tiphat:

RB56

Veteran
If you have a yard your landscaping will get good boost from it.
That's what I do - house plants, trees and shrubs around the yard and tossed out on the lawn. Not a lot left in the solution, but may as well take advantage of it instead of sending it for waste water treatment or into a septic tank.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
House plants. Flower beds. Neighbor's flower beds. You don't have to "waste" it necessarily.