What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help, urgently ! Rdwc mh/led set

Nousernamefound

Hi guys ,
I've got problem from 2 weeks, girls from clones stopped growing and started shrink and look like dying.
Using dutch pro nuts. pH 5.8 - 6.1
Ec 1.4
Temp around 26-28 , humidity 35-55
Girls are around 4-5 weeks old .

Someone got some advice how to help them ?
Please Have A look into my public album to see photos. :thanks::dance013:

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_024316.jpg
    IMG_20180929_024316.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180929_024224.jpg
    IMG_20180929_024224.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180929_024238.jpg
    IMG_20180929_024238.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180929_024217.jpg
    IMG_20180929_024217.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180927_144325.jpg
    IMG_20180927_144325.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 18

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
EC too high
Temps should be around 21C for your humidity.
What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?

I run hydro slightly different than most, even though the method has been around for 20 years. Here's a link which explains how I handle pH in hydro. I strongly recommend everyone read it at least once. ;)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8388245

Nousernamefound

Ec it's not that bad 1.4 , they were running for more than 10 days flushing from 0 to 0.7 ec on Canna start plus rhizotonic. now changed to dutch pro, added mammoth P and silver bullet for root disease. tried pH from 5.2 to 6.5 and they still look bad.
Temperature of solution will be over optimal as all buckets are in the same tent with lamps and no water chiller yet.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Have you ever done several flowering runs with only NPK/Micros yet? I strongly recommend it for anyone who's never done it. Without knowing how your plants react with 'just' NPK/Micros, you really have no idea what plant responses you can pinpoint to each additive you're using.

EC of 1.4 is 'yes' bad, when you have no control over nutrient temps in a roots-in hydro system. When your solution temps are too high, it's much easier to keep plants healthy with a lower nutrient solution strength. And lots of air...

Tried pH from 5.2 to 6.5?? Cannabis does not do as well with a steady pH. Have you tried a natural pH swing from 5.4 to 6.0 like the thread I linked suggests?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
EC of 1.4 is 'yes' bad, when you have no control over nutrient temps in a roots-in hydro system. When your solution temps are too high, it's much easier to keep plants healthy with a lower nutrient solution strength. And lots of air...

Tried pH from 5.2 to 6.5?? Cannabis does not do as well with a steady pH. Have you tried a natural pH swing from 5.4 to 6.0 like the thread I linked suggests?

imho . . . Listen to Douglas.Curtis here. This is all good advice. I agree totally. Lower your ec to .7 to 1.0. And how do the roots look?

tbd

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Ec it's not that bad 1.4 , they were running for more than 10 days flushing from 0 to 0.7 ec on Canna start plus rhizotonic. now changed to dutch pro, added mammoth P and silver bullet for root disease. tried pH from 5.2 to 6.5 and they still look bad.
Temperature of solution will be over optimal as all buckets are in the same tent with lamps and no water chiller yet.

Hi guys ,
I've got problem from 2 weeks, girls from clones stopped growing and started shrink and look like dying.
Using dutch pro nuts. pH 5.8 - 6.1
Ec 1.4
Temp around 26-28 , humidity 35-55
Girls are around 4-5 weeks old .

Someone got some advice how to help them ?
Please Have A look into my public album to see photos. :thanks::dance013:

As others have stated you PH is a little on the high side for as young as your plants are.

How do the roots look?

What is the total volume of water in your system?

What was the starting EC of your water? Tap or RO?

Your pictures you posted here show leaves that appear to be showing nutrient deficiency or several. Some leaves seam to look to be showing low PH issues. Other leave like the top growth yellowing, would indicate a immobile nutrients is lacking or is locked out. You mentioned lowering the PH down to 5.2. How long did you have it that low (before posting) and what was the order in which you raised and lowered the PH?

How long have you been seeing these issues?

Other pictures, leaves look like they are showing signs of a high EC.

I'm not familiar with the nutrients you are using.

Latest posts

Latest posts