Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2018, 11:11 AM #21
Medicines

Medicines is on a distinguished road
guess i have to finding something i can post 20 odd times about so i can pm you
Medicines is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 06:14 PM #22
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
I'm into lemons so Lemonade OG or Gorilla Haze? What are the differences in growth, yield, terpenes?

Any chance to get some more infos about this?
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 09:47 PM #23
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Any chance to get some more infos about this?

After more than a month of no answer, my money is going somewhere else.
Koondense is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:32 AM #24
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to all
Quote:
After more than a month of no answer, my money is going somewhere else.
Sorry mate , both strains and there info with pics are listed in this sub forum , i didnt want to copy and paste all infomation here again.
PANIKZ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2018, 11:41 AM #25
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
As a vendor PANICX can only show what information he might have on any given variety.
Information on seed-lines from a multitude of breeders are often incomplete and rarely contain all the details some growers ask for e.g. terpenes.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:24 PM #26
Elephunk
Grow it.

Elephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enough
Shipping times?

Had an order that was said to have shipped on 8/26. Posting today at 9/08. Still nothing. Just wondering how long it takes normally to the US.

First time ordering from you guys since 09 when it was SBay.
Elephunk is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 11:53 AM #27
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
What are the safest ways to pay for seeds? How safe is it to order them? Does anyone have any tips for mail ordering beans? I've never done it before and the idea makes me a little nervous.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 07:13 PM #28
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to allPANIKZ is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
What are the safest ways to pay for seeds? How safe is it to order them? Does anyone have any tips for mail ordering beans? I've never done it before and the idea makes me a little nervous.
We have 3 options on the website mate Card payments, cash, and bank transfer card payment being the fastest option , put an order in pay by card and your order will be processed and dispatched within 1 working day unless its a weekend,..

Old 09-19-2018, 07:25 PM #29
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Thanks. To your knowledge have the card companies ever given anyone trouble over it?
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 11:54 PM #30
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
Thanks. To your knowledge have the card companies ever given anyone trouble over it?
A lot of US orders tend to fail on the banks blocking foreign orders once they ring the bank and tell them the transactions legit they lift the ban and its fine ,.. it comes up on bank statement as Real Gorilla Clothing also,..