You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > RDWC GG#4 & Lemon Skunk

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
RDWC GG#4 & Lemon Skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2018, 06:43 PM #11
Hydro8

Hydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by azad View Post
Hi.
They look stunning in your system.
Can you share some info on your kiss RDWC method please!
i have a LV lemon skunk clone from a friend going into a NFT system next week, hope i can keep her happy as yours.
cheers

Thanks azad.

I try to give you a simple run down of the KISS RDWC I currently have going on. Basically it is 5Gal bubble buckets linked together with 3/4in(Inside Diameter) black vinyl hose with a reservoir.

In the reservoir I have a small pump that circulates the water. The pump I am currently using is 185GPH to adjust the flow and keep the system level I attach a small section of ¾ hose and drill holes into it until the water flow is even to the system. The pumps are about $20.usd on tru the internet. I set the pump on a timer to 30min on / 60mins off.

To change the water in the system I attach a hose to the pump and drain. Takes about 20min to do a full water/nute change.

I have played with bigger reservoirs and more buckets. I found that 5gal reservoir works just fine for 2 buckets and a 12gal tote works well for 4 buckets.

Hope that gives a good overview of the system.

I look forward to seeing the LV Lemon Skunk in the NFT system. I am starting to like this strain, I hope it smokes as well as it grows and smells.

Last edited by Hydro8; 10-18-2018 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: spelling
Hydro8 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 07:57 PM #12
Hydro8

Hydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really niceHydro8 is just really nice
Took a couple of shots of the Lemon Skunk today, it is at 7 weeks. Getting close

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:28 PM #13
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
Great, Thank you for for running through your setup. it looks to be working very well.I've made a rdwc system myself,purchased a water chiller and external water pumps and big air pumps.will give it a test run soon.Just need to add a rez.
Yes i will show you my lvls in the nft system soon.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1784369

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
azad is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:35 PM #14
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking fantastic
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2018, 08:29 PM #15
Hydro8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
Looking fantastic

Thanks Blaze.

Week 8 the Lemon Skunk stinks. My carbon filter cannot keep up my back yard smells like weed. I will be happy to harvest this one, possibly next week.

The GG#4 is a couple of weeks behind the Skunk. It is filling in and putting on weight well. Smells very sour.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:48 PM #16
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
That lemon skunk is drool worthy. Sweet lemon smell?

Old 11-02-2018, 12:36 AM #17
Hydro8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
That lemon skunk is drool worthy. Sweet lemon smell?
Yeah, it smells almost like candy or lemon baked goods. I have had plants that have the citrus lemon smell but never as sweet as this one.

It will be interesting to see how it cures and smokes.

Old 11-02-2018, 08:29 AM #18
TheBlaze

Some of my Lemon Zkittlez have the same smell. Others have more of a lemon cough drop smell. I prefer the sweet ones.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:20 PM #19
DiverDave

DiverDave will become famous soon enoughDiverDave will become famous soon enoughDiverDave will become famous soon enough
Thanks, it is really the plants doing all the work, lol

Quote Hydro8 : Thanks, it is really the plants doing all the work, lol

Don't let those ladies fool you , they are not doing all the work .
You are .. they are just in it for the FREE room and board and the ride.

DD

Great thread .. pulling up a chair .. keep up the great job!

DiverDave is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2018, 10:53 PM #20
Hydro8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDave View Post
Quote Hydro8 : Thanks, it is really the plants doing all the work, lol

Don't let those ladies fool you , they are not doing all the work .
You are .. they are just in it for the FREE room and board and the ride.

DD

Great thread .. pulling up a chair .. keep up the great job!

They do get free room, board and food. lol

Thanks for stopping by.