What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been a dutch passion guy. But I noticed a few of the paradise fem seeds that I'm thinking about trying...Sensi star,White Berry,or Ice Cream. I like a nice fruity skunk berry sweet tasting smoke.... I'm leaning towards one of these strains. I looking into alot of different seeds for my next grow...I wanna try some new breeders. Lots of nice pix guys nice work

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Opium from Paradise seeds

Opium from Paradise seeds

I thought I'd drop some shots of my Opium gals for anyone that's interested in this strain from Paradise:

mixin

wow those are some beautiful girls you have there!!! i just got my seeds in the mail and started germing 2 white berry and 1 opium today! i can't wait to see these babies grow up!

accessndx

Veteran
Some mo' Paradise: Ice Cream

Some mo' Paradise: Ice Cream

This is also my first run with Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream. This particular gal was a bit more on the Sativa side judging from the growth and development. She's got excellent crystal development and has a very unique pine/sweet vanilla odor now. She's extremely sticky and is chunkin' up nicely. Take a look:

accessndx

Veteran
Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream

Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream

In case anyone was interested in Paradise Seeds: Ice Cream...
I thought you may want to see some dry shots. You'll have to click on the pictures to enlarge them and see all the creamy goodness:

I would HIGHLY suggest any Paradise Seeds strain. You won't be disappointed. If you're interested in reading developing smoke reports and other information about this strain, click on dancing gal in my signature!​

dempsey

paradise is a decent choice ,ice cream,sensi is nice but overated,and I only got 1-10 belladonnas and it had a dick ,try bbcheese or if you can get a hold of a pre98 bubba cutting or sr71 purple kush cutting and any rez sd or chem d/sd i would toss any sensi plant in the trash if you can come across any of the last5 good luck also DNA genitc are good but you have hit up dr chronic site no disrespcct to the ic fans .....

okwildfire

dempsey said:
paradise is a decent choice ,ice cream,sensi is nice but overated,and I only got 1-10 belladonnas and it had a dick ,try bbcheese or if you can get a hold of a pre98 bubba cutting or sr71 purple kush cutting and any rez sd or chem d/sd i would toss any sensi plant in the trash if you can come across any of the last5 good luck also DNA genitc are good but you have hit up dr chronic site no disrespcct to the ic fans .....
over rated? i dunno about that..it has been living upto the hype..year after year..it's very good smoke that can hold it's own against the "elite's" all day long...IMHO.....and the bella? dont even know what happened there my man.?.? that right there..and just imo..is some of my most fav day time smoke..you would know what im talking about if you tried the spiced orange candy pheno... :joint:

From all the previous comments it appears Sensi Star is a must for future reference...:yes:

I've only tried their Belladonna and Durga Mata. Both were good to excellent, but the Belladonna was my favorite of the two. The Belladonna was a vigorous growing plant and had to be "trained"...whereas the Durga Mata was a short, stout Indica and easier to control..

Buzz and taste? The Belladonna had the sweet skunk smell and flavour w/the lung expansion unlike the Durga Mata...which had a smooth creamy taste.... The buzz from the Belladonna was "speedy and clear"...but would %#@& you up @ times and lasted for a while...even after smoking it daily for months. I ended up building a tolerence to the Durga Mata much quicker than the Belladonna as well...

Belladonna

Durga Mata

Last edited:

accessndx

Veteran
Some Ice Cream Macro Shots

Some Ice Cream Macro Shots

Macro shots of the Ice Cream:

sickboy

hey guys, i got some sweet purple indoors, imo the easiest sprouters ive had, some sprouted in as little as 14 hours :p i hear theres alot of variation in there, got 3 girls, and this was the winning pheno, fast flowering, now already covered in frost, and a unique fruity smell to it, now hope it packs a punch too. i really hope she turns purple in the end, cause still no color on the buds, the leaf stems and veins are coloring a redish purple, so it has some coloration in its genes, so im looking forward to see it finish

here she is

ill post some more pics in a few weeks when things getting a lil more interesting. imo it is a great strain for breeding, i crossed it to a white widow, and nev's haze for some purple haze ^^ but with all the different phenos expressed u need to look for a winner... oh, and it's cheep too. and flowering under 250w hps.
peace

Last edited:
C

CTSV

It was a good smoke. I am not running her anymore, because of new arrivals. Had a fruity taste and smell. Not overpowering though. You could carry some in your pocket without everybody knowing...