Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia

Thread Title Search
Click for cannabis genetics at Alchimia Grow Shop!
Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2017, 01:23 PM #11
wumpyc

wumpyc will become famous soon enoughwumpyc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Dinafem's Dinamed CBD is already available in Alchimiaweb!!! Packs of 1, 3, 5 and 10 feminized seeds.

View Image

I think I got Me some dank seeds and tank
you 420 blaze irl!
Old 08-21-2017, 01:41 AM #12
renne

renne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of lightrenne is a glorious beacon of light
i have some dinamed cbd just going into flower as well as there cbd og, two of each
Cheers Renne
renne is offline Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:43 AM #13
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by renne View Post
i have some dinamed cbd just going into flower as well as there cbd og, two of each
Cheers Renne
Hi Renne,

That's great! Please keep us updated on your ladies!!

The Alchimist is online now Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:52 PM #14
rcco

rcco will become famous soon enoughrcco will become famous soon enough
Subcool's deadlights seems to be interesting too. One pheno was measured at 28%CBD and 1,36 THCA . Another one is 12/12 CBD/THC.

28% CBD strain! just WOW!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1abe3e8c8c33384301ea0b6532ef8d311d9772db.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	441980 Click image for larger version

Name:	1c45dd8bf8933b30686bdf027001d5f0f25e0290.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	441981
rcco is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:17 PM #15
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enoughBongi will become famous soon enough
Can someone post pics of flowering Dinamed plants? I would love to see how it looks. Please tell me about the smell and taste also.

I was about to order Dinamed and Solodiol clasica from Alchimia but I did not buy enough bitcoins from bitcoin machine today. Too many bitcoins went to other seedbanks service payments.
I must go and buy more tomorow or maybe today. I experienced quite intense anxiety during my trip to bitcoin machine so I am not looking forward to do it again. Hopefully I get high CBD flowers in few months for my axiety and to protect me from psychosis.
My tent will be full of less than 1% THC plants. There will be 6 different varietys.
Bongi is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:01 PM #16
rcco

rcco will become famous soon enoughrcco will become famous soon enough
@Bongi,

Take a look at dinafem YouTube video about the dinamed. You Will se the plant. Recently i saw a dinamed plant indoor grown by a mate and it is the same looking plant. This strain seems to be very stable. It is à Nice plant with purple.

Smell is something with sweet Nycd scent. Taste i don't know, i didn't smoke her.

I have dinamed seeds and i will grow her for sure, sounds like an interesting and reliable CBD strain.

Greetz
rcco is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:19 PM #17
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
You guys know you can cheaply test for CBD at home now, right? With stuff you probably have around the house! Takes 8 minutes... https://steemit.com/cbd/@thecleangam...curate-results.

Now you can test your plants before flowering, and only spend resources on the ones which test highest (or lowest) for CBD, depending on what you're looking for. Pure Awesome! (Pass it on, I know I was stoked to come across the original info!)
Old 01-18-2018, 12:06 PM #18
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the roughThe Alchimist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
You guys know you can cheaply test for CBD at home now, right? With stuff you probably have around the house! Takes 8 minutes... https://steemit.com/cbd/@thecleangam...curate-results.

Now you can test your plants before flowering, and only spend resources on the ones which test highest (or lowest) for CBD, depending on what you're looking for. Pure Awesome! (Pass it on, I know I was stoked to come across the original info!)
That is amazing for selection purposes, will surely give it a try!! Thanks for sharing!

The Alchimist is online now Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:07 PM #19
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
My pleasure. I've spent the last few years wanting to be able to select for higher CBD and never had the cash for testing. Let the mass testing begin. lol
Old 01-18-2018, 07:22 PM #20
Bongi

Bongi will become famous soon enoughBongi will become famous soon enough
Masuro, if you want frosty bud try candida. I have very frosty plant. I had few bad plants out of 6 Candidas that got covered by other plants.
Now when I think about it I would say that 2 of them was worth saving. I saved one. It might even be less than 1% THC. I will send it to laboratory for testing next time it is ready.
Here is picture of it. I think it is very pretty plant.

I have ordered Dinamed and Solodiol clasica seeds. I will tell you in future how I like them. I might put pictures of them in my journal.

Edit. Oops too high. Message was from last year.
Bongi is offline Quote