What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scorp1on hideout!

Scorp1on

How do you control the run off from the raised plants? That looks kinda scary to me but the rest of the garden is looking fantastic.

there is not a big runoff when I water, but there's an angle so the excess of water can drain on the ground...which is made of concrete...

Scorp1on

strawberry cough day 11
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

alot of Defoliation has been done...I like to remove the biggest leaves till the 3rd week...after that I just feed them ...so my job is almost done...

Scorp1on

Hi, havent updated in a while so here it is...still running 9x 600w in scrog...I will modify my roomafter this run to have more space...cos my lady streatched toomuch and Ive burn soome...but I dont care because I still got a tonsof weed