What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBL CROSSES by DJXX...feat. XX SOURGLUE

DJXX

Veteran
I thought I saw something about a chemd x sd ibl is this a real thing?

Any pics?
here ya go Shishkaboy...this girl is from my Chem D IBL seed project three years ago...this Chem D IBL X SD IBL cross was grown by XrayKimono and he knocked it out of the park..........he says she remains the #1 girl in his stable...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hell yeah DJ, I'm subbed for this. The Sour Glue sounds kick ass! I have a pack of SD ILB beans in the fridge from around 2009 or 2010, I'm gonna pop em soon and do an open pollination, hopefully they're still viable. That CDD above looks so dank.

HGO

X

Xray Kimono

I thought I saw something about a chemd x sd ibl is this a real thing?

Any pics?

Jah, she is my main girl... I'm working on a BX project for her... The first cross out and BX didn't quite have the right taste with the prime male used being Midnight Madness OG which is a huge Kosher piney w fried chicken tasting dark afghani looking OG...

I am crossing her with a WifiGlue and then BXing for my second father donor...

I have a whole room of the ChemSour about to flip if you want anh newer pics.... the pics DJ posted are from the seed run and selection... She gets WAYYYY bigger.

Peace!
Xray

DJXX

Veteran
Jah, she is my main girl... I'm working on a BX project for her... The first cross out and BX didn't quite have the right taste with the prime male used being Midnight Madness OG which is a huge Kosher piney w fried chicken tasting dark afghani looking OG...

I am crossing her with a WifiGlue and then BXing for my second father donor...

I have a whole room of the ChemSour about to flip if you want anh newer pics.... the pics DJ posted are from the seed run and selection... She gets WAYYYY bigger.

Peace!
Xray
OMG what skillz there Xray...and you have a whole room full of her...definitely put more pics up...can't wait to run her...DJXX

S

sourpuss

Nice work cool crosses... :lurk:

For the younger crowd.... shit sounds epic!! Haha.. everythings epic tho....

HOVA

Veteran
Just had the urge to pop some seeds so i drop the whole sack of monster cookies x sd ibl to really find a winner
Shit it must of been like 20-30 seeds
Dj this is about to get crazzyyyy

DJXX

Veteran
Just had the urge to pop some seeds so i drop the whole sack of monster cookies x sd ibl to really find a winner
Shit it must of been like 20-30 seeds
Dj this is about to get crazzyyyy
you will find some good stuff in those...SD IBL X Monster Glue(GG#4 x (Yeti OG x Animal Cookies))..and the Animal Cookies is Fire OG X GSC i think...so talk about possibilities...did you get the SD IBL X GG#4 cross??...DJXX

HOVA

Veteran
you will find some good stuff in those...SD IBL X Monster Glue(GG#4 x (Yeti OG x Animal Cookies))..and the Animal Cookies is Fire OG X GSC i think...so talk about possibilities...did you get the SD IBL X GG#4 cross??...DJXX

yeah i have 9 of those up and going in the dixies
cups

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
All of the seeds germinated. They are up and doing great. Pics to come!
thanks for playing with them...should be some sour keepers in there...ya know i love cookies and glue...but give me a zip of some Sour Diesel over them anyday...DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

thanks for playing with them...should be some sour keepers in there...ya know i love cookies and glue...but give me a zip of some Sour Diesel over them anyday...DJXX

Yep... I love cookies and glue, but real Sour D is the bigginer of quests..