What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato ?

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Gelato is nothing special at all, 50% of the genetics are Sunshine Sherbert which is pretty bland, even the breeders put the THC level at 17-19%

I've just got back from a month in Humboldt and Mendocino county where I smoked loads of the current fashion strains, Gelato #41 is the most popular being grown and I was totally underwhelmed, of everything 3xCrazy stands out as my favourite

The highest black market price I saw was $100 an 1/8th of Blackberry Soda, only one person growing it .. the breeder and no plans to release it, top grade smoke tho'

B

bigganjabud

Yeah mate slap a dispenserary label on a plastic pop top tub and its worth the moon

Blazeee

Veteran
One of my mates knows a lad down south whos been smoking that gelato for a while now. Anything in the plastic pots is aload of bollocks. Ive heard the nitrogen sealed cans are going for £150 a 3.5

B

bigganjabud

One of my mates knows a lad down south whos been smoking that gelato for a while now. Anything in the plastic pots is aload of bollocks. Ive heard the nitrogen sealed cans are going for £150 a 3.5

No comment lol

The maple syrup can??

SICE

How.. thought inferior products came in a can

guess there is still money to be made:biggrin:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Gelato is very overrated .... I tossed mine after a couple runs ...

OG Kush still blows all these overhyped clones outta the universe

Sport Farmer

Veteran
I had Gelato a few years back. Not sure which version it was. Just got the bag as Gelato but it was very underwhelming stuff in my experience... Short high and a very bland kinda buzz for my body chemistry. The buds looked pretty dank though... Very dark colored and sorta cookies'esk looking. I don't even remember the flavor being great, but I do remember thinking I'd never buy a bag of this stuff again If I had a choice.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
50 euro's($56.82) for a gram?

Yes Sir, you read correctly...

Good clubs near Arago, P Sec (central, but not tourism hotspots) with locals, international community vs BS Tourist rip off clubs near las ramblas, Gotica who use touts and illegally sell to tourists, who often charge e15 to 25/g and up to e50 for "imports" ... big name US strains, often not so great and certainly not worth the hype, as most people who have smoked Gelato seem to agree...

Strangely they are tolerating the illegal clubs, many don't have proper disabled access or proper fire regs for all the space, but it is quite handy to have a late night 3am bolthole. Just do not buy your weed there. ;)

check out house of budds on IG English Rick they have a few strains the cookies gelato and a bunch of kushes and they will do overnight deliveries to the U.K from Cali placed an order from here in Canada and recieved it fine by UPS

mushroombrew

Veteran

I'm putting this Gelato plant in a suitcase and moving back to Brighton for those prices! Fuck me that's a big mark up from US markets! Want some clones in the post or what Rick?!

Junk

I realize this is a bit old, but I'll add my $.02

I think GSC, as a med, well I'm just surprised it's as big as it is.

I had Gelato #33 recently and liked it. It's very cookie-esque, but for whatever reason I liked it more. It was a happy, upbeat feeling. Not very stoney. It seemed good for a daytime med. Taste was amazing. But if you're looking for a head-knocking high, it's not this. I don't know the actual %'s, but it doesn't feel super potent. It's a pleasant but mild feeling.

My first impression was that I liked it. I look forward to testing it further.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I realize this is a bit old, but I'll add my $.02

I think GSC, as a med, well I'm just surprised it's as big as it is.

I had Gelato #33 recently and liked it. It's very cookie-esque, but for whatever reason I liked it more. It was a happy, upbeat feeling. Not very stoney. It seemed good for a daytime med. Taste was amazing. But if you're looking for a head-knocking high, it's not this. I don't know the actual %'s, but it doesn't feel super potent. It's a pleasant but mild feeling.

My first impression was that I liked it. I look forward to testing it further.

Is the 33 kinda licorice flavored?

picture.php

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I fully agree on what junk said .. its funny im smoking some gelato rn .. its one of my go to daytime smokes its a older pack from last year so its not as green as the fresh buds

It reminds me of cookie alot

Last edited:

billb

Veteran
Beautiful! I just got her! I’m very excited to have her. I’ve heard all the negative, no worries here

Latest posts

Latest posts