What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato ?

Z

z-ro

I spent 2 months with travelers from Brighton last fall, all they did was bash americans the whole time. It got to a point I had to kick two of the off the property, if america sucks so bad, why do you come here to work every year?

Anyways, they literally could not tell one variety from the next when trimming, said the weed game back home is super lame and nobody knows what they have strain wise, no names or anything like that.

As for gelato, and all the cookies, you're right they are just pk hybrids, and they are good, but not phenomenal, I honestly prefer uk cheese lol. Grown one cookie, grown em all.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few select people grow good weed here. But the market is dumb as shit.

Pk vs cheese,,, pk is my preference,,, an if I was going for a cheese type I'd go for the blues clone (similar to cheese but better for taste imo)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet some lean more to the pk side..they have to be the best of the bunch I bet.,,,, thanks for confirming my nose btw

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I spent 2 months with travelers from Brighton last fall, all they did was bash americans the whole time. It got to a point I had to kick two of the off the property, if america sucks so bad, why do you come here to work every year?

Anyways, they literally could not tell one variety from the next when trimming, said the weed game back home is super lame and nobody knows what they have strain wise, no names or anything like that.

As for gelato, and all the cookies, you're right they are just pk hybrids, and they are good, but not phenomenal, I honestly prefer uk cheese lol. Grown one cookie, grown em all.

I concur. I've tried gelato, cookies, sherbet etc. They all had the cookies taste/growth pattern. The gelato was very nice, but I don't think it's gonna take off. Just good marketing by the cookie fam thru berner. There's several OG's out there that blow it out of the water IMO...

OP

Mayhem84

I got a cut of cookies that's over uk had her bout a year or so u got any pics Ric so I can compare pls mate would love to c if its the same cut

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did it come with a name? Or is it just cookie's

Il get some pictures from my friend

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

not surprised to find out UK salesmen are better that their strains.

imagine a London shop with top shelf US buds. lines around the blocks for day$.

How much would the richest humans on the planet pay for the best weed?

$100 a gram? $500? think about what they pay for the best booze.

picture.php

what would The Queen smoke?

picture.php

Duchess Kate Kookies?

picture.php

picture.php

Thin Prince maybe? I wanna be a courtier dammit and run the Royal Greenhouse!

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The gelato that's selling in London for such high prices is Cali and Canada grown. Loads of people are having packages sent in. 50 pounds a gram is top wack price.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cookies looks bad ass. What's the taste like. I'm drooling over that pk flavour right now

T

Timm

50 pound a gram is a complete joke.. I know someone paying 24/g that's bad enough

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that clone though

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
50 pound a gram is a complete joke.. I know someone paying 24/g that's bad enough

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on that clone though

50 pounds a gram!!! That's $72.49 a gram in U.S. dollars!!!! $2000 an ounce. You can get a whole pound for that here, lol!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much is a pound from the best of the best ?

I personally wouldn't sell at that 50 a gram price. I'd be going in at 25 a g. Half price sale. If I could frigging get it. It's like beating my head on a brick wall trying to find a legit hookup like them guys have going on

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
How much is a pound from the best of the best ?

I personally wouldn't sell at that 50 a gram price. I'd be going in at 25 a g. Half price sale. If I could frigging get it. It's like beating my head on a brick wall trying to find a legit hookup like them guys have going on

in Cali the shippers take a $1000 pound and send it to the east coast for $3K.

I'm picturing a dude in NY reshipping that package to the UK for $5K, lol!
some Cali full season grown from seed renamed "Chicken & Waffles" maybe?

Sunset Sherbet had a really nice flavor, not as potent as cookies.
I was not impressed by the Gelato I smoked, the bag appeal was awesome though.

Cookies have a unique flavor and amazing effects that are kinda like eating good pussy.
You can't really put it into words but you will like that smell on your fingers.:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet them London guys would shit there pants if I put a top noch cookies bud in front of them.

My plan at the min is to just put my jigga cookies clone buds in front of them, an tell them to get a clue. ..

I'd pay 3500 all day for a pound of good cookies. Man that would be some serious hookup.

Mayhem84

I bet them London guys would shit there pants if I put a top noch cookies bud in front of them.

My plan at the min is to just put my jigga cookies clone buds in front of them, an tell them to get a clue. ..

I'd pay 3500 all day for a pound of good cookies. Man that would be some serious hookup.

Yh I'd pay that if I new it was straight Cali cookies wen I flip this cut il post sum pics c if u can tell if she's legit

Latest posts

Latest posts